Elections Trump fails the court route,step 2..legislative strongarm

Never happen.

If the Republican party used Faithless Electors to give Trump a second term even though he lost the election, they'd be out of power for a generation. The American public would neither forget nor forgive. To say nothing of the massive civil unrest that would result. So many American cities would burn, they'd see the flames in Canada and Mexico.

The GOP isn't going to risk those kind of catastrophic consequences for Donald fucking Trump.
You're making assumptions that Republican leaders actually care about America more than they care about Trump and the stripped-down ideals that he represents.

Post "Contract with America" Republicanism is just a long term grift that's mutated over the years into the form it's taken today. Not even sure if Trump's the final boss either.

That's a lot of crying. So you don't trust the very system you say you trust. Your just crying the usual liberal shit when the stuff you do gets done to you..
{<huh} You haven’t given one coherent rebuttal to anything I said.
there is a reason 33 states have laws against faithless electors, there’s a reason the Supreme Court has come out strong against it..it’s because it’s a spit in the face of our electoral process. I have faith and trust in our system..I’ve stated very specifically why I know, without any doubt that Biden will be president and why trump will lose every one of these endeavors.

At this point I know your trolling but at least be creative with an argument of some sort..the “crying liberal” thing is played.

{<huh} You haven’t given one coherent rebuttal to anything I said.
there is a reason 33 states have laws against faithless electors, there’s a reason the Supreme Court has come out strong against it..it’s because it’s a spit in the face of our electoral process. I have faith and trust in our system..I’ve stated very specifically why I know, without any doubt that Biden will be president and why trump will lose every one of these endeavors.

At this point I know your trolling but at least be creative with an argument of some sort..the “crying liberal” thing is played.

The answer is I don't care if Trump loses every case and I even think he will.

Like I said slash and burn is politics now. Don't bother to bitch when you supported it against Trump. You think because creepy Joe wins its now going to stop

The answer is I don't care if Trump loses every case and I even think he will.

Like I said slash and burn is politics now. Don't bother to bitch when you supported it against Trump. You think because creepy Joe wins its now going to stop
a sitting president who is actively trying to disenfranchise the will of the people isn’t “slash and burn politics” its a direct attack on our democracy.
The fact that you equate this as such only shows your partisan politics are more important then your country.

you’re a commie. Through and through

a sitting president who is actively trying to disenfranchise the will of the people isn’t “slash and burn politics” its a direct attack on our democracy.
The fact that you equate this as such only shows your partisan politics are more important then your country.

you’re a commie. Through and through

Love that liberal crying. Its going to be a fun 4 years with lots of liberal tears.
" we should all just get along now and let us do what we want" , yea fuck that.

Love that liberal crying. Its going to be a fun 4 years with lots of liberal tears.
You're a huge baby. Lol

AOC runs your life now.

giphy.gif

Lol, what are you gonna do? Join you local militia? Maybe, a trump fan club where you can meet up at Applebee’s on fridays. your fat ass isn’t going to do anything but reeeeee about the dems stealing the election..the next four years are going to make you crazy..wait until trump is brought up on charges.hell they just put the target on ivanka yesterday oh and especially saucy when the dems take the senate via run offs. The more trump does dumb un-winnable things like this (which you already admitted were a waste of time) and his cultist like yourself keep the crazy going , the better chances the dems have of winning it all.

The left has absolutely no reason to cry,we won. Get over it.

How many times can this idiot spam, “you r crying lol!” Eventually, you should make an argument. And, “the ho”? You understand how pathetic that makes you sound? I can only imagine the bumper stickers you have.

What Trump is doing is unprecedented. I am sorry thus election broke you, but grow up.

How many times can this idiot spam, “you r crying lol!” Eventually, you should make an argument. And, “the ho”? You understand how pathetic that makes you sound? I can only imagine the bumper stickers you have.

What Trump is doing is unprecedented. I am sorry thus election broke you, but grow up.

More crying.

Lol, what are you gonna do? Join you local militia? Maybe, a trump fan club where you can meet up at Applebee’s on fridays. your fat ass isn’t going to do anything but reeeeee about the dems stealing the election..the next four years are going to make you crazy..wait until trump is brought up on charges.hell they just put the target on ivanka yesterday oh and especially saucy when the dems take the senate via run offs. The more trump does dumb un-winnable things like this (which you already admitted were a waste of time) and his cultist like yourself keep the crazy going , the better chances the dems have of winning it all.

The left never needed a real reason to cry they just were raised that way. Throw a temper tantrum if you dont get your way.

The right is just deciding to fight back using your game book.

I'm looking forward to the new 4 years there will be all kinds of fun to watch.

Trump bitch slapped down by Michigan legislators:

I don't like Trump personally but I like him a hell of a lot better then the democrats and what they want.
You people are already crying because " it not fair, we won and you should just let us do what we want."

You cry because we will not just forget all the shit you pulled and just "work together " to give you what you want.

Its almost worth creepy Joe winning just for the fun that can now be had.

The left never needed a real reason to cry they just were raised that way. Throw a temper tantrum if you dont get your way.

Take a step back , you're the one throwing a bitch fit in here lol

Take a step back , you're the one throwing a bitch fit in here lol

Actually I'm smiling at all the fun shit that's going to happen in the next 4 years
Investigation and blocking, nothing passes.

You say this unironically while throwing a temper tantrum and supporting a man in the White House who is also throwing a temper tantrum. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back