Elections Trump fails the court route,step 2..legislative strongarm

Lol @ the maga crying in this thread. Its reminiscent of the fall of Berlin. You only got the mentally ill out here crying for a miracle.

He lost . Biden won. It’s over. Worship Trump in your prayers and praise be to be Mitch and all that.

The answer is I don't care if Trump loses every case and I even think he will.

Like I said slash and burn is politics now. Don't bother to bitch when you supported it against Trump. You think because creepy Joe wins its now going to stop

I wish the left did do "slash and burn" politics but they don't and they won't. I would love for them to pack the supreme court, eliminate the EC, and do away with gerrymandering. I would love for them to do what it takes to make sure you mongoloids don't ever hold any serious power ever again. But they won't. Because the Dems aren't really the Left. They serve the same corporate puppet masters as guys like Dumpy Trump.

You're making assumptions that Republican leaders actually care about America more than they care about Trump and the stripped-down ideals that he represents.

Post "Contract with America" Republicanism is just a long term grift that's mutated over the years into the form it's taken today. Not even sure if Trump's the final boss either.

I didn't say they cared about America. I said they cared about the future of the Republican Party, and by extension their own political careers. Four more years of Trump isn't worth the irreparable damage faithless electors would inflict on the GOP's electability. They would be cast into the outer darkness of politics for a generation.

You say this unironically while throwing a temper tantrum and supporting a man in the White House who is also throwing a temper tantrum. Lol

Taking a play right out if the democrats last 4 year play book.

I wish the left did do "slash and burn" politics but they don't and they won't. I would love for them to pack the supreme court, eliminate the EC, and do away with gerrymandering. I would love for them to do what it takes to make sure you mongoloids don't ever hold any serious power ever again. But they won't. Because the Dems aren't really the Left. They serve the same corporate puppet masters as guys like Dumpy Trump.

Sure they will. Let's see if creepy Joe tries to pack the court.

I would take this sanctimonious bullshit a little more seriously if lefties didn't routinely ignore or rationalize cheating and abuses of power on their side. All this public handwringing about "norms", and our "democracy" is just gaslighting and emotional manipulation on their part. Trump is exhausting all the legal avenues available to him in the face of clear cheating by the other side.

Unlike leftists he isn't sending armies of extremist scum out into the streets to burn shit down. The lefts constant yammering about the "far right", and "fascism" is pure projection. It's both propaganda and a confession masquerading as an accusation of what they would do if they had the chance. The goal is to freeze people so they can't fight back when leftists are taking their freedom, property, and at some point their lives.

We are already seeing regular suppression of civil rights by the left through both leftist run corporations and government power, as well as activist bullying. Online social media companies censor, ban, and silence people on the right. They use armies of well organized activists to destroy reputations with smears and false accusations, and to get people fired or destroy their business or get their bank accounts closed. They shut down your ability to make a living or raise funds to defend yourself. They abuse their government power by twisting the law and criminalizing your politics. They put your life in danger by crippling the police and letting criminals and left wing terrorists off scott free, while going after anyone who stands up to the leftist scumbag mob.

These are truly evil people and they should never be allowed to have power.

I would take this sanctimonious bullshit a little more seriously if lefties didn't routinely ignore or rationalize cheating and abuses of power on their side. All this public handwringing about "norms", and our "democracy" is just gaslighting and emotional manipulation on their part. Trump is exhausting all the legal avenues available to him in the face of clear cheating by the other side.

Unlike leftists he isn't sending armies of extremist scum out into the streets to burn shit down. The lefts constant yammering about the "far right", and "fascism" is pure projection. It's both propaganda and a confession masquerading as an accusation of what they would do if they had the chance. The goal is to freeze people so they can't fight back when leftists are taking their freedom, property, and at some point their lives.

We are already seeing regular suppression of civil rights by the left through both leftist run corporations and government power, as well as activist bullying. Online social media companies censor, ban, and silence people on the right. They use armies of well organized activists to destroy reputations with smears and false accusations, and to get people fired or destroy their business or get their bank accounts closed. They shut down your ability to make a living or raise funds to defend yourself. They abuse their government power by twisting the law and criminalizing your politics. They put your life in danger by crippling the police and letting criminals and left wing terrorists off scott free, while going after anyone who stands up to the leftist scumbag mob.

These are truly evil people and they should never be allowed to have power.
2 and 30 in court challenges , zero evidence of wide spread problems , fraud not mentioned in any court filings for some strange reason

Your head is firmly inserted up your ass

I sometimes wonder if this all about causing a ruckus until Biden agrees to pardon him. Like teasing starting a war during his lame duck period. That's pretty egregious shit.

Republicans are like subs on a BDSM forum now. No humiliation is too low for them. Its absolutely embarrassing. They are 3-30 on lawsuits now and posting up some of the most pathetic court (and media) performances I have ever seen from the political sphere of the USA.

No number of direct quotes like this will ever persuade these zealots that their Dear Leader is incorrect. I expect and fear that countless radicalized extremists will persist in undermining democracy and participating in violent right-wing terrorism.

I hope I'm wrong.

Hey, if Trump was a democrat that quote would have a "fact check" below warning everyone that there is no proof that it is correct.

Yeah that’s the right path, although my sense is the doj will take cues from Biden but the states like NY won’t.

At this point I think prosecution of Trump and certain of his advisors for attempted subversion of democracy needs to be on the table. You should not get a mulligan for attempting a coup.

I sometimes wonder if this all about causing a ruckus until Biden agrees to pardon him. Like teasing starting a war during his lame duck period. That's pretty egregious shit.

Republicans are like subs on a BDSM forum now. No humiliation is too low for them. Its absolutely embarrassing. They are 3-30 on lawsuits now and posting up some of the most pathetic court (and media) performances I have ever seen from the political sphere of the USA.
This theory is starting to gain some traction.. I don’t like to quote celebrities but this assessment by Ed Norton was pretty damn good.

“I’m no political pundit but I grew up w a dad who was a federal prosecutor & he taught me a lot & I’ve also sat a fair amount of poker w serious players & l’ll say this: I do not think Trump is trying to ‘make his base happy’ or ‘laying the groundwork for his own Network” or that
chaos is what he loves’. The core of it is that he knows he’s in deep, multi-dimensional legal jeopardy & this defines his every action. We’re seeing 1) a tactical delay of the transition to buy time for coverup & evidence suppression 2) above all, a desperate endgame
...which is to create enough chaos & anxiety about peaceful transfer of power, & fear of irreparable damage to the system, that he can cut a Nixon-style deal in exchange for finally conceding. But he doesn’t have the cards. His bluff after ‘the flop’ has been called in court...His ‘turn card’ bluff will be an escalation & his ‘River card’ bluff could be really ugly. But they have to be called. We cannot let this mobster bully the USA into a deal to save his ass by threatening our democracy. THAT is his play. But he’s got junk in his hand. So call him.I will allow that he’s also a whiny, sulky, petulant, Grinchy, vindictive little 10-ply-super-soft bitch who no doubt is just throwing a wicked pout fest & trying to give a tiny-hand middle finger to the whole country for pure spite, without a single thought for the dead & dyingBut his contemptible, treasonous, seditious assault on the stability of our political compact isn’t about 2024, personal enrichment or anything else other than trying to use chaos & threat to the foundation of the system as leverage to trade for a safe exit. Call. His. Bluff.”

https://twitter.com/EdwardNorton/status/1329728889296355328?s=20

I wouldn’t be suprised.. everything trumps done has been from the roger stone playbook.

Dare I say "fake news"...
tie-dare

It’s cowardice. You need to all stop being so meek.
Could be 12D old man chess. Let Trump think he’s off the hook so he stops crying about the election then grab the fuck out of his orange pussy a few months/years down the road. Likely doubtful, but it would be nice to see.

Back