Elections Trump fails the court route,step 2..legislative strongarm

This theory is starting to gain some traction.. I don’t like to quote celebrities but this assessment by Ed Norton was pretty damn good.

“I’m no political pundit but I grew up w a dad who was a federal prosecutor & he taught me a lot & I’ve also sat a fair amount of poker w serious players & l’ll say this: I do not think Trump is trying to ‘make his base happy’ or ‘laying the groundwork for his own Network” or that
chaos is what he loves’. The core of it is that he knows he’s in deep, multi-dimensional legal jeopardy & this defines his every action. We’re seeing 1) a tactical delay of the transition to buy time for coverup & evidence suppression 2) above all, a desperate endgame
...which is to create enough chaos & anxiety about peaceful transfer of power, & fear of irreparable damage to the system, that he can cut a Nixon-style deal in exchange for finally conceding. But he doesn’t have the cards. His bluff after ‘the flop’ has been called in court...His ‘turn card’ bluff will be an escalation & his ‘River card’ bluff could be really ugly. But they have to be called. We cannot let this mobster bully the USA into a deal to save his ass by threatening our democracy. THAT is his play. But he’s got junk in his hand. So call him.I will allow that he’s also a whiny, sulky, petulant, Grinchy, vindictive little 10-ply-super-soft bitch who no doubt is just throwing a wicked pout fest & trying to give a tiny-hand middle finger to the whole country for pure spite, without a single thought for the dead & dyingBut his contemptible, treasonous, seditious assault on the stability of our political compact isn’t about 2024, personal enrichment or anything else other than trying to use chaos & threat to the foundation of the system as leverage to trade for a safe exit. Call. His. Bluff.”

https://twitter.com/EdwardNorton/status/1329728889296355328?s=20

I wouldn’t be suprised.. everything trumps done has been from the roger stone playbook.

I think it's a combination of trying to ensure he can't be prosecuted and sent to jail after he leaves office, and sheer rage at the fact Biden beat him. The way Trump sees it, he'll either bluff the establishment into offering him some kind of immunity or, worst case scenario, leave such a shit-show behind that Biden will spend a considerable amount of time and energy just putting out the fires Trump started.

Going back to the Poker theme, I remember a line from an old Sinatra movie,

"What do you do when the other guy holds all the cards? You kick over the table".

Could be 12D old man chess. Let Trump think he’s off the hook so he stops crying about the election then grab the fuck out of his orange pussy a few months/years down the road. Likely doubtful, but it would be nice to see.
It would be better than doing nothing, for sure. Set an example.

Crying because you're getting the same treatment you gave out for the last 4 years

I'm going to have real fun for the next 4 years.
"Other people did it to me so i will do it too". Thats a victim complex. Im not any side of this left right thing. I just find people who dont hold themselves accountable sad. People like that end up being the kind of person they hate. Im surprised many on the right fall for the same thing they mocked people 4 years.

"Other people did it to me so i will do it too". Thats a victim complex. Im not any side of this left right thing. I just find people who dont hold themselves accountable sad. People like that end up being the kind of person they hate. Im surprised many on the right fall for the same thing they mocked people 4 years.

So you believe you should just take shit and do nothing about it. If thats the way you want to live then its your choice.

So you believe you should just take shit and do nothing about it. If thats the way you want to live then its your choice.
If reacting is all you do, arent you predictable and easy led? You dont even realize it but you have victim mentality.

Never happen.

If the Republican party used Faithless Electors to give Trump a second term even though he lost the election, they'd be out of power for a generation. The American public would neither forget nor forgive. To say nothing of the massive civil unrest that would result. So many American cities would burn, they'd see the flames in Canada and Mexico.

The GOP isn't going to risk those kind of catastrophic consequences for Donald fucking Trump.

I donr have faith in the electorate. A good % of the GOP already backs it

Btw, what credibility is Sidney Powell throwing away by doing all of this? That seems to be a defense of Trump followers when questioned about the lack of evidence. Before the election crap she was known for representing Michael
Flynn and before that, Enron executives. She’s the kind that defend the types other people wouldn’t touch. She’s never tried election law. She is now far well known now than she was at any point in her career. If anything, this entire election crap has been one huge positive for her career as 50+ million people think she’s doing the lords work.

There are two types of lawyers, ones that actual try law and ones who market themselves to make money off referrals. Sidney will make a killing referring clients to real lawyers because she will market her name.

She supports QAnon. That right there should tell you how full of shit she is. But supporting QAnon is not a deal breaker for Trump supporters, it is more likely to be a positive.

Jenna Ellis is a nobody in legal circles. She’s an author before anything else. This entire catastrophe has made her a household name and a guarantee you she’ll be writing a book that will be considered fiction and will sell a few million copies to the idiots who believe her lies.

Jenna Ellis is a nobody in legal circles. She’s an author before anything else. This entire catastrophe has made her a household name and a guarantee you she’ll be writing a book that will be considered fiction and will sell a few million copies to the idiots who believe her lies.

jenna is relevant and employed only so long as she can keep up the search for fraud. kinda liike the sasquatch hunters on tv. theyre never going to get fired as long as they DON'T find sasquatch

Will it go to the Supreme Court? I read he keeps losing lawsuits

I'm neither American nor a lawyer, but I don't see how the SC can even become involved at this point, much less overturn the election result.

I'm neither American nor a lawyer, but I don't see how the SC can even become involved at this point, much less overturn the election result.

Just quick googling. He then takes rejected cases to appeals court? and maybe if he does that enough times it goes to Supreme Court?

Just quick googling. He then takes rejected cases to appeals court? and maybe if he does that enough times it goes to Supreme Court?

Your guess is as good as mine, man. But I think even Republicans are getting tired of this shit and just want Trump to concede so they can get on with being the opposition(which in many ways is actually easier than being in power).

Naw, that isn’t how it works. The cases Right now brought forth to lower courts aren’t even given standing..which means they don’t even get heard in court because they aren’t showing any evidence to justify them to begin with. The sc will only get an appeals case if a trial has made it past lower courts and the judgment is appealed ..thus sending it to the higher court for clarification. It won’t ever progress if it cant even start. Trump and his legal team can’t just plop down a case to the sc.

Trumps legal team is trying to race at nascar and they haven’t even learned to drive yet.

Back