Elections Trump fails the court route,step 2..legislative strongarm

The left did things we did not like so destroying democracy is fine as long as we can find a way to follow the letter of law. What a joke. Can’t even attempt to justify actions on their merits, it’s a giant game of what aboutism.

Yep the left is going to be crying for all 4 years creepy joe is in office, if he makes it that long. Then I guess the Ho will be in and the crying be worse.

My boss came into my officer, literally clapping happy, to announce that they had all the evidence and Biden was going to be charged with treason Trump declared winner of the election

So the show is working on some of his faithful idiots

You should get your resume together bro.

Yep the left is going to be crying for all 4 years creepy joe is in office, if he makes it that long.

That does make any more sense than your first post. But that’s to be expected. You can’t defend this dumfuckery so you will point out something someone else did and try to make false equivalencies not realizing that it’s makes you the hypocrite.

It won't be over until Trump and every member of his family are behind bars and his sycophantic fanatics are under permanent surveillance.

Don't become complacent. The fight has only begun.
wow this is another case of the radical left resorting to personal attacks on republicans

I've got to admit, I'm moving further and further away from the idea of getting along by Biden not taking Trump to task. Shit like this deserves a kick in the ass as a wake up call. If there's legal recourse to hold Trump or his legal team accountable for interfering with electors it should happen.

And anyone sane on the right should agree. No president should ever be able to get away with bullshit like that.

Last edited:
wow this is another case of the radical left resorting to personal attacks on republicans
Fighting to hold literal white supremacists accountable for supporting the worst criminal in human history = radical left.

Your nothing more than a Trump apologist.

He will lose this one too lol at the right for thinking they can spoil brat there way to a win

That does make any more sense than your first post. But that’s to be expected. You can’t defend this dumfuckery so you will point out something someone else did and try to make false equivalencies not realizing that it’s makes you the hypocrite.

Like I said more of the “ you can’t do what we did”. Cry, cry all you want but Democrats raised the bar and now want to cry about it. Fuck getting along or any compromise. Slash and burn and you guys were fine with for the last four years.

Fighting to hold literal white supremacists accountable for supporting the worst criminal in human history = radical left.

Your nothing more than a Trump apologist.
I was being sarcastic, because some conservative cry babies were whining that Monica Palmer and Hartmann got doxed, and saying that Liberals were just mean

Like I said more of the “ you can’t do what we did”. Cry, cry all you want but Democrats raised the bar and now want to cry about it. Fuck getting along or any compromise. Slash and burn and you guys were fine with for the last four years.

And like I said you can’t even attempt to make a case on the merits. You can only try to argue that something someone else did is just as bad. And you say I am the one crying.....

You lost an election but you think it’s ok try destroy democracy because you are still boo hooing about impeachment and mueller.

It’s clear your are happy burning this country down when you don’t get your way and frankly it’s pathetic. Anyone to the left of Attila the Hun should see you as the enemy of the people.

Almost every day he declares victory and then announces he will continue to pursue a path that will lead him to the victory he just proclaimed he achieved.

This reminds me of someone who doesn't have a good exit strategy and is trying to keep the act going until a good escape opportunity appears. Its like when someone is running a pyramid scheme and insists he is on the way to pay the investors up until the point he either manages to flee the country or gets arrested by the police. "I have the money right here. I swear to God, you are going to be so excited when you see the returns. Im on the highway to your house right now. I promise. You are now a wealthy man"

And like I said you can’t even attempt to make a case on the merits. You can only try to argue that something someone else did is just as bad. And you say I am the one crying.....

You lost an election but you think it’s ok try destroy democracy because you are still boo hooing about impeachment and mueller.

It’s clear your are happy burning this country down when you don’t get your way and frankly it’s pathetic. Anyone to the left of Attila the Hun should see you as the enemy of the people.

Following the law and going the right way with due legal process is destroying democracy? Talk about crying. All you are doing is crying because your side won and now you believe the other side should just forget about all the shit you pulled.

Keep crying you are going to have a long four years, the fun is just getting started.

I supported Biden not wanting to go after Trump legally. We need to heal. But things like the make me question it. Still seems like the right thing.

Following the law and going the right way with due legal process is destroying democracy? Talk about crying. All you are doing is crying because your side won and now you believe the other side should just forget about all the shit you pulled.

Keep crying you are going to have a long four years, the fun is just getting started.
What’s said “shit you pulled”?

I supported Biden not wanting to go after Trump legally. We need to heal. But things like the make me question it. Still seems like the right thing.
Strong chance the DOJ and State of NY will likely grind on him for years and years completely partitioned off from Biden. Law is law and if Trump has committed tax fraud it sort of is what it is.

You don’t like the result of the vote so you attempt to get the state legislature to override it? If that is not anti democratic what the fuck do you call it? It’s going to fail because allowing it would destroy democracy. LOL at the “right way”, it’s the pathetic desperate flailing of a man baby supported by his lemming man baby supporters. You support the disenfrachisement of American voters and are what is wrong with this country.

Strong chance the DOJ and State of NY will likely grind on him for years and years completely partitioned off from Biden. Law is law and if Trump has committed tax fraud it sort of is what it is.
Yeah that’s the right path, although my sense is the doj will take cues from Biden but the states like NY won’t.

Last edited:
Back