International Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion line of credit

Elections are around the corner questions about the economy he needs something on the table to run on. The deal with China does not seem workable the Wall will not get him reelected so let's go back to a nuclear deal with Iran. I said Obama an Europe nuclear deal was a good deal to seek for more testing Trump tore up that deal because he was the deal maker now going back.

This gives me the impression that trump doesnt know what the hell he is doing and there is no consistency what so ever in his foreign policy. How is anyone supposed to deal with an administration that changes its mind every other day and the very people in charge of getting these things done swap out every few months

If he was going to try to do this why break the deal in the first place

and if you want to have some kind of peace agreement with the tali ban you are going to have to talk to them at some point and hash things out

This shit makes the usa look like a chicken running around with its head cut off and it is not the kind of message we should be sending out to the rest of the world

I swear to god I get the people who thought hillary was a crook and hated the idea of her presidency but the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons
WTH? Trump's policy on China' sanctions has been nothing if not consistent...

oh, errr, wait

<{outtahere}>

Where are all the rightwingers who bitched at Obama for 'sending pallet loads of money to Iran' ?
Money that was Iran's money, and not tax payer money.

Rather than giving them 15 billion I think it would be better for Trump to re-authorize the Iran nuke deal and get rid of sanctions, so essentially going back to the Obama administration's deal with Iran. Still this is a positive development from Trump.

You just don't understand the 4D chess Trump is playing.

If you reduce the sanctions and let Iran sell goods and earn THEIR OWN money they can use that money for terrorism. But if you give Iran US TAX PAYER money that money is patriot money and therefore terrorist proof. It will refuse to support terrorism.

Patriot Dollars FTMFW!

Remember Patriot Dollars are now being taken from taxpayers to pay for that Wall promise which is far better than Mexico paying for it as promised as we know Mexican dollars would have built a porous wall.

<TheDonald>

Iran doesn't want the line of credit and already rejected it a week ago. They aren't even talking to Donny about a "deal" much less returning to full JCPOA compliance until the sanctions are lifted. It's all pure fucktard.

A line of credit means they have to pay it back because im not sure if you know that
'have to'
<{outtahere}>

Fuck reading right?
Type maga and vaginally bleed

In exchange for the cash, Iran would have to come back into compliance with the nuclear accord it signed with the world’s major powers in 2015. Tehran would also have to agree not to threaten the security of the Persian Gulf or to impede maritime navigation in the area. Lastly, Tehran would have to commit to regional Middle East talks in the future.

4D at play.

If Trump succeeds he may get Iran back to almost the point they were under in the prior agreement he tore up.
<TheDonald>

01. Break Shit
02. Create Crisis
03. Go Back To Equal/Worse Situation
04. Claim Resolution & Victory

#MAGA
That is literally the only plan.

Trump couldn't care less if the new deal is better than the prior. He just wants 'every deal' to have his name on it so he can say to his supporters 'the prior was crap.. mine is great'.

Nothing he did in tearing up the NAFTA could not have been done thru the normal course, dispute mechanism thru NAFTA that has been used many time by other POTUS to force negotiations and concessions. But Trump did not want Reagan to have what many called the Deal that was foundational to US wealth. Trump wanted that deal in his name. He wants TAFTA. Trump does not like the Paris Accords because of the POTUS who was part of negotiating them. Give him the Trump Accords and no problem.

It is absolutely the foundation of what motivates Trump. It is like all his Trump Hotels. He does not own them but he wants his name front and centre on them. That is all he cares about. Its all marketing to him and the substance behind it is meaningless if he can brand it with his stamp.

Last edited:
I will have a opinion when I hear trump say and not some “sources”

'have to'
<{outtahere}>

4D at play.

If Trump succeeds he may get Iran back to almost the point they were under in the prior agreement he tore up.
<TheDonald>
Other Han the part I highlighted it is the same...which were the things everyone complained about the original deal not having

Fuck reading right?
Type maga and vaginally bleed

In exchange for the cash, Iran would have to come back into compliance with the nuclear accord it signed with the world’s major powers in 2015. Tehran would also have to agree not to threaten the security of the Persian Gulf or to impede maritime navigation in the area. Lastly, Tehran would have to commit to regional Middle East talks in the future.

Hi cincymma79,

Yes.

A return to the status quo established under President Obama and Sec of State Clinton.

For that, Mr. Trump is ready to lend Iran 15 billion dollars of the US taxpayer’s money...to put it differently (since we’re running a budget deficit), he’s ready to borrow 15 billion so he can lend 15 billion.

- IGIT

Didn't read thread but that'd be better than war.

Hi cincymma79,

Yes.

A return to the status quo established under President Obama and Sec of State Clinton.

For that, Mr. Trump is ready to lend Iran 15 billion dollars of the US taxpayer’s money...to put it differently (since we’re running a budget deficit), he’s ready to borrow 15 billion so he can lend 15 billion.

- IGIT
Come on man it’s a one paragraph post

Tehran would also have to agree not to threaten the security of the Persian Gulf or to impede maritime navigation in the area. Lastly, Tehran would have to commit to regional Middle East talks in the future

This gives me the impression that trump doesnt know what the hell he is doing and there is no consistency what so ever in his foreign policy. How is anyone supposed to deal with an administration that changes its mind every other day and the very people in charge of getting these things done swap out every few months

If he was going to try to do this why break the deal in the first place

and if you want to have some kind of peace agreement with the tali ban you are going to have to talk to them at some point and hash things out

This shit makes the usa look like a chicken running around with its head cut off and it is not the kind of message we should be sending out to the rest of the world

I swear to god I get the people who thought hillary was a crook and hated the idea of her presidency but the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons

lol you as if this is new.

Come on man it’s a one paragraph post

Tehran would also have to agree not to threaten the security of the Persian Gulf or to impede maritime navigation in the area. Lastly, Tehran would have to commit to regional Middle East talks in the future

hi there cincymma79,

before Mr. Trump tore up the deal and applied his "maximum pressure", i'm unaware of the Iranians marauding about the Persian Gulf; why would they? its one of their main conduits where they facilitate their own exports.

post JSPOA, pre-"Maximum Pressure Trump", the Iranians were not harassing the Straits of Hormuz, so if Mr. Trump gets his deal, the Iranians have agreed to return to the status quo...
...and Iran is more than happy to engage in ME talks. part of their strategy in the ME has been to expand their sphere of influence, afterall. Iran is not North Korea.

comprende, mon ami?

all of this is to be "achieved" (if that's the word you wish to use) by putting the taxpayers on the hook for 15 billion dollars.

- IGIT

hi there cincymma79,

before Mr. Trump tore up the deal and applied his "maximum pressure", i'm unaware of the Iranians marauding about the Persian Gulf; why would they? its one of their main conduits where they facilitate their own exports.

post JSPOA, pre-"Maximum Pressure Trump", the Iranians were not harassing the Straits of Hormuz, so if Mr. Trump gets his deal, the Iranians have agreed to return to the status quo...
...and Iran is more than happy to engage in ME talks. part of their strategy in the ME has been to expand their sphere of influence, afterall. Iran is not North Korea.

comprende, mon ami?

all of this is to be "achieved" (if that's the word you wish to use) by putting the taxpayers on the hook for 15 billion dollars.

- IGIT
You didn’t know that they support multiple terror orgs or are being obtuse

You didn’t know that they support multiple terror orgs or are being obtuse

hi there cincymma79,

here in the year 2019, please tell me about the "terror orgs" that Iran supports that present a threat to American civilians?

also - because the Trump administration designates an entity a "terror org" does not make it so.

- IGIT

this can't be real...

<{MindBrown}>
can it?... this would beyond retardation!!!!!!!!

this can't be real...

<Huh2>

hi there cincymma79,

here in the year 2019, please tell me about the "terror orgs" that Iran supports that present a threat to American civilians?

also - because the Trump administration designates an entity a "terror org" does not make it so.

- IGIT
hi there cincymma79,

- IGIT
Waste of time
I know this game
That one doesn’t count
That one is alleged
That one only hates Israel

Back