International Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion line of credit

The article is pure supposition. I wish the press would go back to reporting on things when they happen.

When Trump screams daily about fake news and MSM being the enemy of the people, things like this are proving his point lol. They should stop their own bleeding

Wtf was the original deal? Paying them to not make nuclear weapons. Are you ducking senile

So now we are going to pay them to not do other shit. I thought the original deal was a bad one. Now we are discussing (hypothetically) another deal that would pay them to behave. So we are back where we started.

So now we are going to pay them to not do other shit. I thought the original deal was a bad one. Now we are discussing (hypothetically) another deal that would pay them to behave. So we are back where we started.
No we’re not
You’re not even making an effort to think or read
Here is the letter p
Argue with the letter p from here out

The article is pure supposition. I wish the press would go back to reporting on things when they happen.

I think as long as a journalist source is complying with the norm of what is considered Journalistic ethics (multi corroborating sources who have reason to be in the know) there is no problem with them reporting this type of stuff and in fact I think they should do it, especially when it comes to politicians.

Citizens should see the consistencies or inconsistencies in thought on a Politicians position because we all know that once they take a position they will all often lie and pretend there is no debate on the other side or no consideration when that is not the case. It is good for citizens, for instance to know if a politician at one point considers 'going to war bad' and then suddenly says 'going to war is good', so they question what changed and try to get comfort in understanding that change.

Trump does not care about that. All he cares about is that his name, his Brand, be put on every major US deal, and he will simply tell his base 'the prior was crap. My new deal is awesome' and even if it is the same or worse, they will believe him. He does not want prior POTUS's to have credit for deals that are thought to be good and that will endure.

that is his only rationale and if people have not seen that yet they are dupes. NAFTA, Paris Climate, Iran Nuclear, Russian nuclear, Trans Pacific, China, N.Korea, etc.

The parties on the other side do not have to lose or concede anything and could, in fact end up with the same or better deals. All Trump cares about is that they give him a PR win, any PR win, he can spin as the 'greatest deal ever' for his thirsty base with TDS.

heck he even threw Reagan under the bus and did nothing that was not done typically within NAFTA each year with its built in dispute mechanisms. There was zero need to scrap it other than he did not want what is considered one of the biggest wealth contributors in US history to remain as Reagan's legacy so he stole it. Trumpbots with TDS, who once loved Reagan cheered him all the way too. Shocking.

Back