International Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion line of credit

I supported (and still do) his FDI restrictions and export controls on the CCP in regards to the chip industry because it's as invaluable an economic, technological and industrial asset the country has. It's a primary source of innovation, high wage employment, global exports, sustained growth and national security.

So it was gravely concerning to discover he doesn't actually have the first clue about it (surprise, surprise), hasn't been at the wheel of those moves and legit puts more stock into coal mining and steel production. "This Is It!" Yeah, that was it. He needs to be removed from office, desperately.

Quick question: Could you name a field in which the guy is even remotely competent, save home furnishing knowledge attained from Liberachi's ghost?

Having to bribe Iran to get back to exactly where we were before Trump ended the deal. When does the winning end?

Why would A Flock of Seagulls song need credit?

Quick question: Could you name a field in which the guy is even remotely competent, save home furnishing knowledge attained from Liberachi's ghost?

Nope.

They are the second most American thing about America IMO, behind only the fucking Bill of Rights. The US is all cutting edge, everywhere, in every market segment (µP, µC, SoC, DRAM, GPU, AIC). My -kinda- boyfriend even works for Microchip. <45>

Semis.png

R1.png

R2.png

FAX.

So imagine when @PolishHeadlock2 shows me this.

My head can't handle the 4D chess.

4d-chess.jpg

Maybe Boeing will get its $20 billion order back.

They need it.

Those idiots actually plan on putting the Max back in the air without EASA on board.

I wouldn't fly on a plane EASA won't call safe.

It's fucking dumb as shit to boot. I think they actually fixed the problems. Just more arrogance from Boeing refusing to bow to regulators authority.

They need it.

Those idiots actually plan on putting the Max back in the air without EASA on board.

I wouldn't fly on a plane EASA won't call safe.

It's fucking dumb as shit to boot. I think they actually fixed the problems. Just more arrogance from Boeing refusing to bow to regulators authority.

Isn't there a backlog of around 5,800 commercial jets for customers around the globe? The developing world needs the planes, Boeing is too damn big to ever fail and it's the single biggest exporter in the country. The lack of innovation as a defense contractor since the merger is concerning but nothing Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and shameless Lockheed can't eagerly fill.

Isn't there a backlog of around 5,800 commercial jets for customers around the globe? The developing world needs the planes, Boeing is too damn big to ever fail and it's the single biggest exporter in the country. The lack of innovation as a defense contractor since the merger is concerning but nothing Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and shameless Lockheed can't eagerly fill.

Yep, Boeing stock is going to 500$ a share when they put the max back in the air.

Just shows how the old Boeing way was so much better. You don't have to run on a shoe string budget and squeeze every cent out they can. Just be competent, and the will make a trillion dollars over the next 20 years.

Or you know, keep doing the 787, and Max thing. I guess it doesn't really matter. Too big to fail and all. No consequence for incompetence.

Yep, Boeing stock is going to 500$ a share when they put the max back in the air.

Just shows how the old Boeing way was so much better. You don't have to run on a shoe string budget and squeeze every cent out they can. Just be competent, and the will make a trillion dollars over the next 20 years.

Or you know, keep doing the 787, and Max thing. I guess it doesn't really matter. Too big to fail and all. No consequence for incompetence.

Apparently something like 80% of backlog is 737 MAX.

This gives me the impression that trump doesnt know what the hell he is doing and there is no consistency what so ever in his foreign policy. How is anyone supposed to deal with an administration that changes its mind every other day and the very people in charge of getting these things done swap out every few months

If he was going to try to do this why break the deal in the first place

and if you want to have some kind of peace agreement with the tali ban you are going to have to talk to them at some point and hash things out

This shit makes the usa look like a chicken running around with its head cut off and it is not the kind of message we should be sending out to the rest of the world

I swear to god I get the people who thought hillary was a crook and hated the idea of her presidency but the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons

We should just send them pallets of money instead.

Can you name a field in which he hasn't surpassed the last 3 President's?

True, but way more profit in those bigger dual isle airplanes.

The AH-64 Apache manufacturing facility is here lol. They sell them to Egypt, Greece, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Netherlands, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, UAE and UK. Boeing's defense, space and security division only accounts for around 20% of the corp's revenue these days - less than half of what it was at the beginning of the decade - but still clears $20+ billion annually. America's nuclear triad is still dependent on the LGM-30G's, the only land-based ICBM we have in service.

Back