International Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion line of credit

TribalDrumz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I couldn't have even made this up a few months ago if i tried hard. Have fun with this one guys.

Well this + toying with inviting the Taliban to the US = Bolton bolting for the door.

Just remember, even though he's a complete moron who doesn't know anything at all, he's gonna surround himself with the best people, and they'll make America great again.

Honk Honk. Oh good, I guess. Almost every topic has become recycled on here by now but I liked the JCPOA not for nuclear compliance but the effect lifting sanctions on Iran would produce in establishing a balance of power in the ME for it to essentially self-regulate with no particular actor able establish a regional hegemon or gain the upperhand on another. And then leave it behind.

That can't really happen when you throw it out and apply "maximum pressure" while at the same time consistently going out of your way and over, underneath, around the legislative branch of the US government to make sure the Wahhabi monarchy is provided anything they want. Whether that's attempting to rush the regime nuclear technology, throwing down vetoes on bipartisan congressional bills or invoking emergency executive powers in order to do so.

Just remember, even though he's a complete moron who doesn't know anything at all, he's gonna surround himself with the best people, and they'll make America great again.

His daddy was the best people. Wasn't he hooked up with a $35 million line of credit and personally cop like $400+ mil off Fred's business empire? Anyway, I can't wait to see who the mystery man behind National Security Advisor door #4 will be.

s0206.gif

This gives me the impression that trump doesnt know what the hell he is doing and there is no consistency what so ever in his foreign policy. How is anyone supposed to deal with an administration that changes its mind every other day and the very people in charge of getting these things done swap out every few months

If he was going to try to do this why break the deal in the first place

and if you want to have some kind of peace agreement with the tali ban you are going to have to talk to them at some point and hash things out

This shit makes the usa look like a chicken running around with its head cut off and it is not the kind of message we should be sending out to the rest of the world

I swear to god I get the people who thought hillary was a crook and hated the idea of her presidency but the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons

This gives me the impression that trump doesnt know what the hell he is doing and there is no consistency what so ever in his foreign policy. How is anyone supposed to deal with an administration that changes its mind every other day and the very people in charge of getting these things done swap out every few months

and if you want to have some kind of peace agreement with the tali ban you are going to have to talk to them at some point and hash things out

This shit makes the usa look like a chicken running around with its head cut off and it is not the kind of message we should be sending out to the rest of the world

I swear to god I get the people who thought hillary was a crook and hated the idea of her presidency but the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons

tenor.gif

So the nuclear deal is back on the table...

How much of this will be in cash?

the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons.

It's been great in terms of individual opportunity, successful ethnic melting pots, cutting edge science, industrial high technology and military power protection. It ticks all the boxes of surplus natural resources, skilled labor and the production of capital goods. The only thing I'm feeling about the prospect of a two-term presidency is, admittedly, that shale developments would continue unabated short term.

For a number of reasons including personal financial interests, NoDak's sovereign wealth fund and United States energy independence. The boom has also lowered the cost of operations for American manufacturers and made for a growing field of domestic raw materials suppliers. Industry is becoming self-sufficient and no longer requires tons of external financing from the banks.

Where are all the rightwingers who bitched at Obama for 'sending pallet loads of money to Iran' ?
Money that was Iran's money, and not tax payer money.

Rather than giving them 15 billion I think it would be better for Trump to re-authorize the Iran nuke deal and get rid of sanctions, so essentially going back to the Obama administration's deal with Iran. Still this is a positive development from Trump.

It's 4d chess. Trying to understand it is beyond our pay grade.

A line of credit means they have to pay it back because im not sure if you know that

I think it would be better for Trump to re-authorize the Iran nuke deal and get rid of sanctions, so essentially going back to the Obama administration's deal with Iran.

01. Break Shit
02. Create Crisis
03. Go Back To Equal/Worse Situation
04. Claim Resolution & Victory

#MAGA

Fuck reading right?
Type maga and vaginally bleed

In exchange for the cash, Iran would have to come back into compliance with the nuclear accord it signed with the world’s major powers in 2015. Tehran would also have to agree not to threaten the security of the Persian Gulf or to impede maritime navigation in the area. Lastly, Tehran would have to commit to regional Middle East talks in the future.

Back