International Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion line of credit

Waste of time
I know this game
That one doesn’t count
That one is alleged
That one only hates Israel

hi cincymma79,

it would have been easier to say, "IGIT, i don't know what i'm talking about".

i pretty much knew you wouldn't have an answer, my good friend!

- IGIT

Last edited:
hi cincymma79,

it would have been easier to say, "IGIT, i don't know what i'm talking about".

i pretty knew you wouldn't have an answer, my good friend!

- IGIT
Baiting attempt not mastered

Trumps presidency is like The Last Jedi, it doesn’t fit and doesn’t make sense.

Can someone please explain to me what are the actual benefits of this policy move

Good if true. Trumps stance on iran has always been stupid.

I'm sure Israel will stop this though.

Fuck reading right?
Type maga and vaginally bleed

In exchange for the cash, Iran would have to come back into compliance with the nuclear accord it signed with the world’s major powers in 2015. Tehran would also have to agree not to threaten the security of the Persian Gulf or to impede maritime navigation in the area. Lastly, Tehran would have to commit to regional Middle East talks in the future.
Re. Bolded
That is a very vague requirement. Tehran will argue that they aren't threatening. Talks does not mean Tehran has to give up stuff, it's just talks

This gives me the impression that trump doesnt know what the hell he is doing and there is no consistency what so ever in his foreign policy. How is anyone supposed to deal with an administration that changes its mind every other day and the very people in charge of getting these things done swap out every few months

If he was going to try to do this why break the deal in the first place

and if you want to have some kind of peace agreement with the tali ban you are going to have to talk to them at some point and hash things out

This shit makes the usa look like a chicken running around with its head cut off and it is not the kind of message we should be sending out to the rest of the world

I swear to god I get the people who thought hillary was a crook and hated the idea of her presidency but the people that straight up support donald trump and think this is making america great again are fucking buffoons
I am sure he thinks he's being clever by being unpredictable or something.

And yes right now if you want to know what the world thinks of the USA they think it is an unpredictable, potentially dangerous country.

I support what No Dak said in his first post.
it s bad form to be on the side of the person whose content you are ridiculing. You could change that by making clear that you think he is a shit poster.
it's up to you but it would be good.

Re. Bolded
That is a very vague requirement. Tehran will argue that they aren't threatening. Talks does not mean Tehran has to give up stuff, it's just talks
Well I guess it’s good they’re only considering this huh

Way to bleed just in case this happens though

'Spect, geopolitics isn't a partisan playground.

What's to say about a President who is apparently so dumb, our intelligence agencies needed to remove a high level asset from Russia because they thought he would blow cover, and who himself doesn't see the need for spies.

I mean, how could anyone support someone so apocalypticaly retarded?

What's to say about a President who is apparently so dumb, our intelligence agencies needed to remove a high level asset from Russia because they thought he would blow cover, and who himself doesn't see the need for spies.

I mean, how could anyone support someone so apocalypticaly retarded?

I supported (and still do) his FDI restrictions and export controls on the CCP in regards to the chip industry because it's as invaluable an economic, technological and industrial asset the country has. It's a primary source of innovation, high wage employment, global exports, sustained growth and national security.

So it was gravely concerning to discover he doesn't actually have the first clue about it (surprise, surprise), hasn't been at the wheel of those moves and legit puts more stock into coal mining and steel production. "This Is It!" Yeah, that was it. He needs to be removed from office, desperately.

A line of credit means they have to pay it back because im not sure if you know that

Iran doesn’t have to pay anyone back if Trump decides to play hardball, again. Giving them a line of credit is the dumbest idea I’ve heard in some time.

Back