Social Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

Trump's sig gets me every time, it looks like a 5 year old trying to write cursive like his big sister does.

th

I see you ducked all my legit questions just to come up with some random bullshit based completely on your own mental illness

My last response never got a reply. You started an argument with someone else.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT!!!???

<LikeReally5>

Backed into a corner, feign ignorance. Shocking. You locked onto a semantic, got your semantic argument tossed in your face showing partial shutdowns get worse over time and that more and more is being shut down every day only to double back to your original semantic after claiming an appeal to authority to dismiss everything provided to prove you wrong. You are the worst poster I have come across today.

For someone to be so shitty I side with the media because they are more useful...

<{clintugh}>

My bad I thought it was over when I told what the speaker of the house's job is.

Here’s the truth. You got super upset that Nancy and some House members were going on an overseas trip. You thought this wasn’t something that ever happened because she’s a member of the house and they do nothing on foreign matters, ignoring the fact that there’s an intelligence, foreign affairs and armed services committees that democrats chair now. You never made a thread being upset that Paul Ryan took overseas trips or that Speakers and House members shouldn’t take overseas trips. This was something that you didn’t even think of until Trump told you about it.

Not a Trump fan by any means

Lean right of center myself

This is the ultimate fucking form of being petty

BUT HOLY SHIT I feel like I'm going to piss myself laughing at it.

Here’s the truth. You got super upset that Nancy and some House members were going on an overseas trip. You thought this wasn’t something that ever happened because she’s a member of the house and they do nothing on foreign matters, ignoring the fact that there’s an intelligence, foreign affairs and armed services committees that democrats chair now. You never made a thread being upset that Paul Ryan took overseas trips or that Speakers and House members shouldn’t take overseas trips. This was something that you didn’t even think of until Trump told you about it.
First of all I don't support Trump, second of all I've said about 2 or 3 times I don't want the speaker of the house taking overseas trips no matter their orientation. Literally no reasons except to put some cash in their own pockets. 3rd. You're a cuck

The Senate passed a spending bill 100-0 at the end of December. Republicans leaders are on record saying the president would sign it and he backed out the next day after a morning of watching Fox and listening to Rush.

To be fair.
that was temporary and it would only last until February 8th

I know you mean "days" but I'm like "3 hours to get to Iraq? Was he fired from a rail gun?"

Everyone set your alarms and remember look East tonight for a chance to see the Shooting Trump.

Hilarious

My last response never got a reply. You started an argument with someone else.

Ol boy ducked me too. Apparently the existence of the House Appropriations Committee blew his mind into the stratosphere.

I love yamming on mooks, especially when they're so confident.

Apparently putting in a release the person who's 3rd in line for the Presidency in danger well ahead of their trip to Afghanistan is ok now. Yeah you can take public transportation to a war zone. Then announce her trip in a press release way to go.

It took him 2 years to work up the courage to travel to a war zone Nancy within two months taking the gavel wants to travel there who is the man now President Trump.

Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

President Trump has canceled the U.S. delegation’s upcoming trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, “out of consideration” for furloughed Americans amid the partial government shutdown, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement Thursday.

“Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," the statement read.

The announcement is a change of plans from earlier this week, when on Tuesday the White House announced that Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, among others, were part of the presidential delegation going to Switzerland. The summit is being held from Jan. 22 through Jan. 25.

The president announced last week on Twitter that he personally would not be attending the summit, citing Democratic "intransigence" on border security.

>>> Great move Mr. President. If the government is "closed" then NONE of our congress/house members need to be traveling anywhere until government is re-opened. <Moves><Moves><Moves>

You should also cancel all pay to all our congress/house members until it is reopened. :D

And NO BACK PAY. (at least to Congress and House Members; give back pay to the other federal workers)

If they did not work then we the people owe them NO pay. <seedat>

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

President Trump on Thursday abruptly denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning decision that followed her call to delay the State of the Unionaddress amid the government shutdown.
In a curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote.
“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Haha. This is absolutely awesome.

Beat it. Pelosi.

The real question are Pelosi tits real or fake because dem are huge

not a single troop alive wants or needs to have anything to do w/ Nancy Pelosi....at all

so why is she even remotely going to Afghanistan?

glad she got served

Also perhaps learn about OpSec before half you speak on something you know nothing about....there were no violations here.

The real question are Pelosi tits real or fake because dem are huge

giphy.gif

For the evermost briefest of moments, you made me think about Nancy Pelosi's tits

That should be a bannable offense. Begone now

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back