Social Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

Awkward silence as daddy takes mom's car keys and tells her to get back in the kitchen.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Botoxed B*tch is clearly out of her league. She just had her stinky old lady ass handed to her and she didn’t even see it coming.

Ol boy ducked me too. Apparently the existence of the House Appropriations Committee blew his mind into the stratosphere.

I love yamming on mooks, especially when they're so confident.
Dude went full retard ITT. Pretty amusing.

"But think of all the government workers eating at soup kitchens now, along with the 78% of American's who live paycheck to paycheck."...(actual talking points today)

Getting to the point where I really hope he loses in 2020 and the country gets the last laugh.

So he publicly disclosed her planned trip to dangerous Afghanistan. I wouldn't be shocked if he leaked her travel itinerary to an assassin or terrorist. Such an immature little old shit.

Awkward silence as daddy takes mom's car keys and tells her to get back in the kitchen.

True, but cool it with the misogyny.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay

President Trump on Thursday abruptly denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning decision that followed her call to delay the State of the Unionaddress amid the government shutdown.
In a curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote.
“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Haha. This is absolutely awesome.

Beat it. Pelosi.

I think your thread should absorb the other thread due to a better title. You got my vote.

Oh I agree... Congress should be shackled to their desks until a deal is made. Just childish, this whole thing

I was thinking last week how if their pay got held off like the other employees, these shutdowns would never happen.

Driving around in circles.
I heard she is furious about this. Again, fuck her and the mobility scooter she rode in on.
<45>

Apparently the government shutdown doesn't apply to people piloting the first lady to her vacation home on a government jet:

https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/melania-trump-reportedly-heading-to-mar-a-lago-on-government-jet/

Hours after President Trump grounded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s planned trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan, first lady Melania Trump was winging her way to Mar-a-Lago — on a government jet.

Politico writer Jake Sherman made the discovery while listening to air traffic control and noted that EXEC1F was headed to Palm Beach airport.

“EXEC1F appears to be headed to Palm Beach. ATC just said they will have to do some serious vectoring to get the plane in line with the rest of the Palm Beach traffic,” he tweeted.

“EXEC1F is typically the callsign for a plane with the first lady on it.”

Twitter took notice.

“So Trump denies the Speaker of the House the ability to visit troops in Afghanistan, but Melania gets to take a trip to Florida ahead of the holiday weekend,” tweeted pollster Matt McDermott.

Trump canceled Pelosi’s secret visit, citing the government shutdown, a day after she urged him to postpone the State of the Union address.

Cancelling this trip is the correct move because of the shutdown.

The second part of your post is idiotic.

She's shut down his wall, he shut down her flight.

10-8 round goes to Nancy.

I was thinking last week how if their pay got held off like the other employees, these shutdowns would never happen.
Same thing if their security detail called in sick daily due to not getting paid.

Back