Social Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

None of these politicians should be traveling on our dime at this time

I was thinking last week how if their pay got held off like the other employees, these shutdowns would never happen.

Would be so simple although for some, losing a few checks won’t hurt them. People just need to keep voting these jokers out

There is already a thread on this, please use the search function.

Hey! Why did my thread get merged!?! My thread was the one made first!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Botoxed B*tch is clearly out of her league. She just had her stinky old lady ass handed to her and she didn’t even see it coming.

hi there JJHouse,

now i remember why i miss the War Room. NPR and PBS lack nuance, and i can get it by the boatload here.

at any rate, this is what you're going to see for the next 24 months.

i guess its payback for all the posturing the GOP did when they had the House whilst Mr. Obama was POTUS.

Speaker Pelosi is going to troll the POTUS and Mr. Trump will rise to the bait, like a good enabler.

*sigh*

i know this is what progressives want, but i am not entertained.

- IGIT

Well, I am no fan of Trump. And while this retort of his may come across as petty to some, I personally don't feel like Pelosi or any other Senator or HOR rep has any shitting business going anywhere until the government is back open.
They have these trips scheduled months in advance and I am sure they did not think there would be this long of a shutdown. That being said Trump is the MAN.

LOL the Trumpster needed the spare jet so his wife could fly out to Mar-a-lago. Que the troll machine to defend this stupidity.

First lady Melania flies to Florida on government jet after Trump postpones Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Afghanistan due to shutdown: Report"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-postpones-pelosis-overseas-trip-because-of-shutdown.html

"
Hours after President Trump grounded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s planned trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan, first lady Melania Trump was winging her way to Mar-a-Lago — on a government jet.

Politico writer Jake Sherman made the discovery while listening to air traffic control and noted that EXEC1F was headed to Palm Beach airport."

You cannot make this up.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/melania-trump-reportedly-heading-to-mar-a-lago-on-government-jet/

LOL the Trumpster needed the spare jet so his wife could fly out to Mar-a-lago. Que the troll machine to defend this stupidity.

First lady Melania flies to Florida on government jet after Trump postpones Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Afghanistan due to shutdown: Report"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-postpones-pelosis-overseas-trip-because-of-shutdown.html

"
Hours after President Trump grounded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s planned trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan, first lady Melania Trump was winging her way to Mar-a-Lago — on a government jet.

Politico writer Jake Sherman made the discovery while listening to air traffic control and noted that EXEC1F was headed to Palm Beach airport."

You cannot make this up.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/melania-trump-reportedly-heading-to-mar-a-lago-on-government-jet/

Well you see, her vacations are mode important than our troops. Pretty simple concept really

Well you see, her vacations are mode important than our troops. Pretty simple concept really
Well this is true. When I was in Afghanistan I would have loved for Pelosi to come visit. I would point out the best view for her to climb to outside the wire. Right through the local minefield.

They should just fuck and get it over with.

Trump team got triggered by the SOTU thing and missed the chance to use her "safety and security" dishonesty against her, they needed some crack in the armor and they missed the opportunity to score some points by being petty themselves.

Pelosi and the Dems are winning the fight handily in the eyes of the judges, the polls show Trump being blamed, and Trump himself knows he is "getting crushed". Pelosi won this skirmish easily as she took Trump's SOTU platform away, not giving him another opportunity to give his spin in front of a national audience, and she really loses nothing politically with Trump's return volley.

What a fucking kindergarden US politics have become.

Probably best that he didn't let her represent the United States to foreign entities. The mere sight of a feeble and senile old woman acting as a U.S. official would only inspire a Belgian/Egyptian invasion.

But a feeble, senile gelatinous blob covered in cheetos dust and horsehair is better?

The house did their job and passed a spending bill. The senate won't even bring it to the floor. It will pass no doubt but Trump won't sign it. He's the one holding 800K workers hostage to get his wall. He needs to put his ego aside and fund the government.
You are talking about Donny Moscow. Put his ego aside?
That's like saying someone needs to put their shadow aside.

Funny. If i was American id be proud to call him my president.

Back