Social Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

Uhh...Trump will STILL do the SOTU as scheduled on the 29th. Pelosi didn't take this away at all nor does she have the authority to. <Huh2>

Even if it does not take place in the HOUSE, he can do it elsewhere(even Pelosi herself said this) and he'll still have ALL THE NETWORKS(Fake News Media included) Video Cameras on him when he delivers the SOTU address then.

So nothing is really preventing him from delivering the "spin" as you so-called it(I call it "The Red Pill") to the American People.
Sorry, buddy. <Jaime01>
Pelosi is the only one that's being Petty as fuck here. {<shrug}

He can still give it, but she took away his ability to give it in the house, where every POTUS who wasn't hiding his polio has given it for generations.

I had not read that he is still going ahead on the 29th, is he giving it from the Oval Office? That is like Ohio St. making it to the Rose Bowl and then them having to play it at home in shitty Columbus, or like a dweeb dancing at home with sister on prom night. He just gave a speech from the Oval Office that even Trump admitted was pointless.

1-ef872c890f.jpg

Denied her aircraft for her foreign trip. Didn't know the president could do that. We elected a reality star as president, and we sure have reality drama going on now.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj0s7XeyvXfAhUHUa0KHTxYCbQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-denies-pelosi-aircraft-for-foreign-trip-in-response-to-call-for-state-of-the-union-delay&psig=AOvVaw04vTH9VfrdQFiHDyp4lBJ3&ust=1547840877029226
its not her aircraft its the Peoples Aircraft

You do realize that Trump had said pretty much the SAME THING you did here, right? <LordRoose>
You might want to try and read my ENTIRE post.
I said I agree with Trump that Pelosi should stay, but I disagree on HOW Trump did it.

He did it an hour before she was scheduled to leave, and he made her travel itinerary public. That puts her and the soldiers protecting her In danger. She wasn't going on vacation, she was going to Afghanistan. He could have forced her to stay without the childish dramatics.

Back