Social Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

Trump team got triggered by the SOTU thing and missed the chance to use her "safety and security" dishonesty against her, they needed some crack in the armor and they missed the opportunity to score some points by being petty themselves.

Pelosi and the Dems are winning the fight handily in the eyes of the judges, the polls show Trump being blamed, and Trump himself knows he is "getting crushed". Pelosi won this skirmish easily as she took Trump's SOTU platform away, not giving him another opportunity to give his spin in front of a national audience, and she really loses nothing politically with Trump's return volley.

Uhh...Trump will STILL do the SOTU as scheduled on the 29th. Pelosi didn't take this away at all nor does she have the authority to. <Huh2>

Even if it does not take place in the HOUSE, he can do it elsewhere(even Pelosi herself said this) and he'll still have ALL THE NETWORKS(Fake News Media included) Video Cameras on him when he delivers the SOTU address then.

So nothing is really preventing him from delivering the "spin" as you so-called it(I call it "The Red Pill") to the American People.
Sorry, buddy. <Jaime01>
Pelosi is the only one that's being Petty as fuck here. {<shrug}

Last edited:
LOL the Trumpster needed the spare jet so his wife could fly out to Mar-a-lago. Que the troll machine to defend this stupidity.

First lady Melania flies to Florida on government jet after Trump postpones Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Afghanistan due to shutdown: Report"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-postpones-pelosis-overseas-trip-because-of-shutdown.html

"
Hours after President Trump grounded House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s planned trip to visit the troops in Afghanistan, first lady Melania Trump was winging her way to Mar-a-Lago — on a government jet.

Politico writer Jake Sherman made the discovery while listening to air traffic control and noted that EXEC1F was headed to Palm Beach airport."

You cannot make this up.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/17/melania-trump-reportedly-heading-to-mar-a-lago-on-government-jet/

Well to be fair I'd have a much easier time telling some women I don't know she's grounded. Telling my wife on the other hand...not sure I'd be willing to fight that war.

Ahh ok... I'll try

Wow I have failed twice so far. copying the link isnt working for me. Third time was a charm

I'd say kinda selfish .. he'll probably be dead before the kid graduates hs but then again the kid will be set financially

Posting your own tweets? Trying to get some follows?

Not really. Though...IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. <Baelish01>

But I'm pretty boring, though. I don't put up any original tweets.

I just tweet replies to other tweets so you're not really getting anything worth a crap. <Lmaoo>

giphy.gif

There's valid arguments for and against this, but as usual, even the few times where Trump does something that I may agree with, he does it like a retard with a mallet.

Why did he have to release her travel schedule? Just fucking say 'usage of the government's planes and security is off until the government reopens'. It's just common sense that you wouldnt broadcast the schedule and whereabouts of high ranking government members that are going to be visiting war zones.

This is also embarrassing for the United States government. It makes the United States look like an amateur shitshow to the rest of the world. All of this discord makes the United States look weak and unreliable.

Personally, I think no one should be going anywhere until the government is up and working. You can't have the Speaker of the House gone for a week while so many workers are out of a job and pay. As leader, she needs to be there.
But how Trump did it was childish. Embarrassing shit.

I'd say kinda selfish .. he'll probably be dead before the kid graduates hs but then again the kid will be set financially
Plus, his dad will be Nikki fucking Sixx. Could do a lot worse.

Can somebody explain to me why Trump should extend even an ounce of goodwill towards Pelosi and Co.?
They have made it very clear from the get go that they intend nothing but the worst for him and his constituency.

Kind of shocked how long this has been going on. At this point I just want to see how long they keep it going. I can't wait to see who finally caves in.

There's valid arguments for and against this, but as usual, even the few times where Trump does something that I may agree with, he does it like a retard with a mallet.

Why did he have to release her travel schedule? Just fucking say 'usage of the government's planes and security is off until the government reopens'. It's just common sense that you wouldnt broadcast the schedule and whereabouts of high ranking government members that are going to be visiting war zones.

This is also embarrassing for the United States government. It makes the United States look like an amateur shitshow to the rest of the world. All of this discord makes the United States look weak and unreliable.

Personally, I think no one should be going anywhere until the government is up and working. You can't have the Speaker of the House gone for a week while so many workers are out of a job and pay. As leader, she needs to be there.
But how Trump did it was childish. Embarrassing shit.

You do realize that Trump had said pretty much the SAME THING you did here, right? <LordRoose>

Back