Social Trump cancels US delegation’s trip to Davos summit

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
1-ef872c890f.jpg

Denied her aircraft for her foreign trip. Didn't know the president could do that. We elected a reality star as president, and we sure have reality drama going on now.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw04vTH9VfrdQFiHDyp4lBJ3&ust=1547840877029226

Pelosi is still dealing with the fallout after deporting the illegals off her property.

Lol. Amusing yet petty at the same time.

Lol Drump gotten to

Probably best that he didn't let her represent the United States to foreign entities. The mere sight of a feeble and senile old woman acting as a U.S. official would only inspire a Belgian/Egyptian invasion.

Well, I am no fan of Trump. And while this retort of his may come across as petty to some, I personally don't feel like Pelosi or any other Senator or HOR rep has any shitting business going anywhere until the government is back open.

Well, I am no fan of Trump. And while this retort of his may come across as petty to some, I personally don't feel like Pelosi or any other Senator or HOR rep has any shitting business going anywhere until the government is back open.

The house did their job and passed a spending bill. The senate won't even bring it to the floor. It will pass no doubt but Trump won't sign it. He's the one holding 800K workers hostage to get his wall. He needs to put his ego aside and fund the government.

The house did their job and passed a spending bill. The senate won't even bring it to the floor. It will pass no doubt but Trump won't sign it. He's the one holding 800K workers hostage to get his wall. He needs to put his ego aside and fund the government.

I agree with all that of course. But I also feel like it's a bad optic for Senators and Congressmen to be globe trotting all over the fucking place while our own government is not even fully operating.

Good, let them all hang out in DC and see who can hold their breath the longest. Buncha babies.

trump: pelosi can still go on the trip but she has to fly commercial lol

Congress passed a spending bill knowing it wouldn't at all go anywhere. It'd be the same as the Senate passing a bill with 25B for the wall knowing congress would be like "Fuck that noise" and Senate sitting back saying "Hey, we passed a spending bill. Our work is done"

I like it, well done Trump. Why is she making these visits paid by taxes anyway? Can someone tell me why?

I think it's time for the states to convene and restructure things.

JFC, this is so embarrassing. We have a fat toddler running the country.

Back