International Trump becomes 1st sitting U.S. leader to enter North Korea

Yea people are right he should of did nothing at all like all the presidents before him, screw trying new things stick to being a established politician.

These are building blocks, people tend to work better together if they create some time of a relationship, hard to understand I know.
Oh and if Obama did this he would be celebrated like he was a god

Came here to say that last sentence, it would be one of the biggest accomplishments in history if it had been Obama and not Trump

Trump's bullshitter style seems perfectly suited to dealing with Kim. Trump's say anything, bullshit approach to negotiating fits this perfectly.

Ah yes, the blunt force approach.

See my edit.

I pray we won't go to war with Iran. It would be wrong and a waste of lives and resources. I'm just making the point that the two situations are completely different and what happens in NK doesn't change the situation with Iran in any way.

I’d assume they are talking about it. And they have verbal agreement of some sort that has yet to become “official”

But man will these liberals continue to whine and pout.

ORANGE
MAN
BAD
assume is the right word.

See my edit.

I pray we won't go to war with Iran. It would be wrong and a waste of lives and resources. I'm just making the point that the two situations are completely different and what happens in NK doesn't change the situation with Iran in any way.

But of course it does. It says: "Once you have nukes, we will negotiate bilaterally on eye level." It is pretty naive to assume the situations can be viewed completely independently.

First US leader to enter NKorean territory; 'Great friendship'...
'Big moment, big moment, big progress'...
An invitation to the White House...
10 steps into history...
Pope praises: Raises hopes for peace...
Pandemonium in Panmunjom: Trump's Hasty Date...
Press secretary Stephanie Grisham roughed up by NK security guards...
'All Out Brawl'...
Hell on earth: The horrors of Kim Jong-Un's torture camps...

D-SviaHVAAEoE2J.png

TOGETHER AGAIN!

Bilaterally on every level == A handful of meetings that are really photo ops with the expressed unrelenting aim at de-nuking...

You make is seem like were entering an open trade deal and normalizing relationships.

What you are doing, shameless hyperbole it is.

Dipstick.

It also goes the other way round. Trump wants to give North Korea a treaty that gives economic prosperity in exchange against not having nukes? Guess what: that's basically the deal Trump tore up with Iran. Imagine how much trust this has built in North Korea.

I jsut wonder how many trump is hitler headlines were ready for this event

Trump is hitler for not talking to them
For talking to them
For going to the dmz
For going but not meeting Kim at the dmz
For going meeting Kim but refusing to cross to north
For crossing to north without calling Kim hitler
Shit!
Run the last one quick

The naysayers will not understand the significance of this. What Trump has done is pretty monumental here.

Look at all these Rubes. Peppridge Farms remembers when Fox News was shitting all over Obama for even thinking about talking to Fat Boy Kim.
Now the Trump D Slurpers are fighting each other to get on their knees and properly thank Dear Leader Donny for taking a photo with Fat Boy Kim.
Could you Rubes make up your minds or do you wait for Fox News to tell you how to think?
You low energy Soy Boy Trump D Slurpers make it funny to read your posts.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/...ost-its-mind-over-obama-and-north-korea.html/
I am going to have to assume that you think that there is a perfect correlation between people who raged about Obama trying to improve the NK situation and people who are not negative now when Trump tries to do the same? That is simply wrong: It's not a perfect correlation.
It's perfectly reasonable to be positive of improvement of the NK situation regardless of who initiates it. In fact, I would argue that if you are for an improvement of the NK situation it would be unreasonable to be negative of a potential improvement simply because you don't like the current president.

I suppose my question is, would the left be happy if a Dem won the presidency and returned to the same policies that failed for the last number of decades? That’s the better solution in their eyes?
Like Trump and Iran?

Nice reading comprehension if you think slaying you idiots over another mans dick is white knighting. Get cucked.

The only thing you slay on regular basis is when you pound your pud. :)

Get real. :)

I don't know if people caught some of the comments made early this morning regarding Jong Un and the failed summit with Trump in Vietnam -- February 2019. Jong Un was furious that nothing was accomplished and felt disgraced. He blamed his advisors and had 5 of them executed and another 6 put into a prison camp.

I am going to have to assume that you think that there is a perfect correlation between people who raged about Obama trying to improve the NK situation and people who are not negative now when Trump tries to do the same? That is simply wrong: It's not a perfect correlation.
It's perfectly reasonable to be positive of improvement of the NK situation regardless of who initiates it. In fact, I would argue that if you are for an improvement of the NK situation it would be unreasonable to be negative of a potential improvement simply because you don't like the current president.
No I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of the media in this country. Fox is cheerleading Donny meet with Fat Boy Kim, but when Obama talked about it, they were crucifying him on air.
If Donny gets Fat Boy Kim to give up his nukes, I will be the first to say Atta Boy.
I know that Fat Boy Kim is not going to give up his nukes and he will still murder his people.
NK cant feed their people. People there eat dirt, and have shrunk in size due to the people have been starving for so many generatons. Kim will work with SK to get some money in his country.
What I think is Kim will trade labor for money. SK finds a cheap source of labor for manufacturing, and Fat Boy Kim keeps all the money.

Back