International Trump becomes 1st sitting U.S. leader to enter North Korea

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big news...
Let us see what happens. I still don't see Jong Un giving up on his nukes.

"Trump becomes 1st sitting U.S. President to enter North Korea"
Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...g-with-north-koreas-kim/ar-AADDzcT?li=BBnb7Kz

"With grins and handshakes, President Donald Trump welcomed North Korea's Kim Jong Un at the heavily fortified Demilitarized Zone Sunday, seeking to revive talks on the pariah nation's nuclear program in a bid for a legacy-defining accord. Trump then became the first sitting American leader to step into North Korea."

"Trump's brief crossing into North Korean territory marked the latest milestone in two years of roller-coaster diplomacy between the two nations, as personal taunts of 'little rocket man' and threats to destroy the other have been ushered out by on-again, off-again talks, professions of love and flowery letters."

AADDARu.img

Last edited:
Whether he gets anything done or not in regards to NK's denuclearisation, thats a great achievement.

For a brief moment there Trump had no security in North Korea. For a similar moment Jong Un had no security in South Korea, than the security 'shuffle' started between the U.S. Secret Service, North Korean security, and South Korean security for Moon Jae-in. Funny to watch. NK security clearly does not like the press that close to Jong Un. There is no press getting close to Jong Un in North Korea.

Last edited:
Look at those two fatasses

This is the only reason 'little' Kim crossed the border to South Korea:

Hey look another great photo op with zero actually accomplished. But I'm sure this will result in more love letters in the future.

It does speak to his willingness to solve the N Korea problem.

But I guess we should just shit all over him and his efforts because partisan politics are more important.

This thread turned into Mean Girls real fuckin fast: "Oh My GoD, tHeY lOoK sO fAaAaAt! LoOk EvErY bOdy!"

Is Trump gonna get a token Nobel Peace Prize like ol 44 did?

But I guess we should just shit all over him and his efforts because partisan politics are more important.

How, exactly?

Trump is not solving anything here, and he also made the Iran problem worse by showing that the only way to get taken seriously is by having nukes.

But I will give him that he is trying. It's just that this should have happened at least (!) 25 years ago. Now it's almost impossible to solve even if both sides were actually willing.

Well there's no more problem if they say "We want nukes" and we say "Sure, go ahead."

He is so badass. You should be honored to have him as president till 2027. 7.5 more years! Trump does whatever he wants. A biological realist and billionaire businessman with refined tactic aggression. Gangster

Gotta give the orange man credit for trying...but he really is the worst negotiator this country has ever had. He is transparent as fook.

edit..he also made the little fat man look not so bad next to him...so sad.

He should bring Rodman to mediate.

The GOAT. The first president to grab North Korea by the pussy

Orangeman bad. Worse then hitler confirmed

He is so badass. You should be honored to have him as president till 2027. 7.5 more years! Trump does whatever he wants. A biological realist and billionaire businessman with refined tactic aggression. Gangster

The GOAT. The first president to grab North Korea by the pussy

Not sure if you noticed but he shook his hand.

Back