International Trump becomes 1st sitting U.S. leader to enter North Korea

There is a level of blind faith given to Trump by his supporters that ignores reason. It’ll get us “somewhere” with NK but that place will most likely not be denuclearization and might only have adverse effects.

You're right, but believe it or not Trump has earned a little 'blind faith.'

The #1 crazy aspect of his campaign was how he was going to fix trade deals and add tariffs, and start economic wars with China. This seemed like a BAD idea at the time, but so far America has received positive results on the long haul.

Don't get me wrong, some aspects involving farmers have worked out as well as desired, but the positives have now outnumbered the negatives.

As far as North Korea goes, it has been a 'Just make sure they don't launch nukes, and let the next administration deal with their bullshit' issue for the last 60 fucking years.

With Kim Jong Il dead, and a new and young dictator Kim Jong Un in power, maybe a completely new strategy for one administration may be worth trying.

It does speak to his willingness to solve the N Korea problem.

But I guess we should just shit all over him and his efforts because partisan politics are more important.

These people are still foaming at the mouth because Trump didn't start a war with Iran. They have diseased minds.

They get their lifestyle advice from your minister of health.
iu
<{Joewithit}>

Democrats haven’t been this angry since yesterday.

Yea people are right he should of did nothing at all like all the presidents before him, screw trying new things stick to being a established politician.

These are building blocks, people tend to work better together if they create some time of a relationship, hard to understand I know.
Oh and if Obama did this he would be celebrated like he was a god

I don’t have a problem with “talking” to North Korea.
But I would feel better if it was someone move level headed than Trump. I’m not sure what he is trying to achieve . Does he?
I guess I’m glad everything is fixed with Iran now we can move on to the next problem.

Democrats haven’t been this angry since yesterday.
OrangeManBad.exe must be Warhawk only.

Trump sucks why didn’t he just have NK hand overall nukes, 20 billion and allow UN inspectors to ensure he won’t ever make a bomb again, orange man stupid and fat!!!

I don’t have a problem with “talking” to North Korea.
But I would feel better if it was someone move level headed than Trump. I’m not sure what he is trying to achieve . Does he?
I guess I’m glad everything is fixed with Iran now we can move on to the next problem.
A photo OP to pair with his blatant and hilariously obvious lie that he did something other presidents tried to but couldn't. Watching that clown say Obama tried and failed to meet in person with Kim is so patently dishonest...yet his supporters either believe him or don't care. Guy just straight lies about weird and easily disproved things.

Here's one of the weirder aspects of this thing. Trump keeps saying north korea is returning soldiers remains but it hasn't happened. He said it today again.

Mandatory:

This is why people need to think for themselves and not let the media make up their minds. If you agree with 99 % of what “your “ party says you should give a second thought about all the issues and make sure you’ve made the best choice.
Sean Hanity and Rachel Maddow are two sides of the same coin. When ever one of them opens their mouth someone should stuff a potato in it.

Trump is not solving anything here, and he also made the Iran problem worse by showing that the only way to get taken seriously is by having nukes.

But I will give him that he is trying. It's just that this should have happened at least (!) 25 years ago. Now it's almost impossible to solve even if both sides were actually willing.

This doesn't affect Iran at all.

They know there are huge factions in the US just dying to push their shit in. We're already knocking at their door. If we have any legitimate intel that they are truly seeking or possess a nuke and not just bs we will fuck them right back to the 1300's.

I pray the warhawks lose out, but Iran knows it can't fuck around. This meeting changes nothing for them.

Last edited:
Here's one of the weirder aspects of this thing. Trump keeps saying north korea is returning soldiers remains but it hasn't happened. He said it today again.

I’d assume they are talking about it. And they have verbal agreement of some sort that has yet to become “official”

But man will these liberals continue to whine and pout.

ORANGE
MAN
BAD

I’d assume they are talking about it. And they have verbal agreement of some sort that has yet to become “official”

But man will these liberals continue to whine and pout.

ORANGE
MAN
BAD
ORANGE
MAN
LIES

Now his media (which we should note, has convinced its people he can speak with dolphins and doesn't need to defecate) will be able to use the pics of him and trump to show how powerful Kim is! Imagine what kind of propaganda it allows them to run now? Totally legitimizes his dictator ship! /s

Lol. You are taking the angle that he can make "better" propaganda within his own nation as a reason why the US shouldn't meet with him.

Do you in any way see how utterly stupid, and poor that attempt at making a point was?

This doesn't affect Iran at all.

They know there are huge factions in the US just dying to push their shit in. We're already knocking at their door. If we have any legitimate intel that they are truly seeking or possess a nuke and not just bs we will fuck them right back to the 1300's.

Ah yes, the blunt force approach.

Back