International Trump becomes 1st sitting U.S. leader to enter North Korea

I wouldn't call it an achievement by any means, but I'm completely fine with this approach. So in short, good for Trump. Now we just need to set forth terms/goals which are actually attainable.

I remember when Fox News did not want Presidents talking to dictators.

What kind of man obsesses over another man's dick? Shower room peter gazers, that's who.
It's very suspicious, to say the least.

Don't blame me...

Blame the woman he paid $130,000 dollars to get his mushroom to bloom.

Obama was such a willowy little pussy. His biggest concern was tranny rights.

Or taking the economy out of the two wars and recession given to us by Republicans, after Clinton had to spend his time fixing the messes of a Republican admin before him.

And mushroom sized d1ck....

th

Allegedly.....
Here is video from Trump and Stormy adulterous night in that hotel.
raw

If this historic meeting leads to more love letters between Trump and Kim, then this will truly be historic.

People who shit on Trump for "elevating north Korea" don't understand what he's doing. He's building up Kim's confidence in his own country. He glowingly talks about the beautiful land. He says it's an honor to set foot on their soil. The North Korean media reports this with exuberance, making its people proud of their nation in its current state.

Not proud of their nukes, but proud of how their country is garnering praise for its natural merits. This is an EXTREMELY important step to denuclearize, because the Kim regime cannot simply abandon their nuclear aspirations without replacing it with something else of equal or great value - respect.

The idea here seems to be, over time, to build up Kim and the North Korean peoples' confidence to the point where they begin to feel that they do not need nuclear weapons.

It also goes the other way round. Trump wants to give North Korea a treaty that gives economic prosperity in exchange against not having nukes? Guess what: that's basically the deal Trump tore up with Iran. Imagine how much trust this has built in North Korea.

Ok....

That's a stretch but lets roll with it.

What trust existed before? And as far as things have gone with NK in the past, does it really, truly matter?

Either they comply or they don't. If the modernize and demilitarize they can benefit. If they don't, they don't. Literally so the fuck what.

Ignoring them wasn't helping at all.

Lol looks like someone got their panties in a bunch, oh well.

I'll that it sure is odd how everyone seems to be ignoring that SK is very supportive of what Trump is attempting. They are coordinating with the US and have been assisting us throughout the process. But I'm sure a few a-holes here know better than the people who have to live next door to Jong Un.

SK is a solid ally, and it it in a precarious place with NK and China. They want this to be settled and the appreciate our efforts.

Why is it a great achievement exactly?
He is branding himself in a positive and powerful way on the worldwide stage. A man of peace. He is setting the stage to allow Kim to save face down the road.

Trump supporters are shockingly stupid.

Photo op for those dummies.

Nothing of substance.

Any US President could’ve made this happen but they didn’t want to legitimize a terrible dictator in front of the world while receiving absolutely nothing in return.

I hope you dumbasses forget what day the election is.

Back