Trudeau is putting illegal border crossers into hotels

senri

The belt that resides inside you
@Gold
Reaction score
speaks for itself...

Yep, progressive libs thoroughly ruining the shit out of Canada.

I cannot believe there has not at least been an uprising if not a full blown revolution up there. But, I guess, today in America it would likely be no different. The apathy is out if fucking control.

This just equates to more Nexus to gape, Mr. Senri.

I cannot believe there has not at least been an uprising if not a full blown revolution up there. But, I guess, today in America it would likely be no different. The apathy is out if fucking control.

At the end of the day, we're all pretty civilized. We revolt with our votes, and it's not like we're starving or anything and our lives are shit. That's when real revolutions happen. We're a far fucking cry from the conditions that would merit any kind of violent revolt.

That said, there's a sea change happening up here, much like it happened in the States, thanks to this kind of shit. If the Liberals keep going the way they are, they're going to destroy themselves. The silent majority is not pleased. Libs need to quit pandering to the crowds they see on TV, and the Liberal networks that suck their cocks.

VHFVT.gif

At the end of the day, we're all pretty civilized. We revolt with our votes, and it's not like we're starving or anything and our lives are shit. That's when real revolutions happen. We're a far fucking cry from the conditions that would merit any kind of violent revolt.

That said, there's a sea change happening up here, much like it happened in the States, thanks to this kind of shit. If the Liberals keep going the way they are, they're going to destroy themselves. The silent majority is not pleased. Libs need to quit pandering to the crowds they see on TV, and the Liberal networks that suck their cocks.

The Ontario elections were a good example of what's on tap for the Liberals come federal election time, I think "the Idiot" knows he's not going to be re-elected, possibly ever again, and he's going to waste as much our money playing his popularity contest till the end.

They don't even split the families up when they book them?

Bolded for reasonableness

Then I cross over near MOntreal. Hopefully, they put me up in hotel in MOntreal, where most of the hotels in the area are, and then I just go out at night. I get a free room, cool

What a dumb son of a bitch he is. Thank GOD he's not a politician in the US.

Canada is like being in an elevator to sweet relaxing elevator music, very hypnotic where everything works just enough to not hear the bolts loosen, and the belt rattle as the motor increases in heat. The increasing vibrations and slight tremors is in unison to the soothing beats of the soft music gliding across our eardrums.

It only took Trudeau 3 years to completely ruin Canada. His incompetence and foolishness will be felt for many years. Unfortunately, he will not have to live with the consequences. He will likely be living in a different country while holding a cushy job with the United Nations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back