News Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin wins MMA debut

ME3IUDC_o.jpeg

Seriously unsettling.

Actually...

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...manuel-transgender-pioneer-looking-next-fight

This is a complicated subject. I'm very progressive and trans friendly but the science is pretty limited on this subject and conflicting. I'm not in favor of women losing the ability to compete on a reasonably level playing field due to trans women competing, but I'm also not sure there's any evidence that's what's happening.

I'm not sure that it's as simple as the commission is making it by passing a hormone panel, but obviously once a person begins to transition they lose a lot of their biological advantages through the various hormones a MTF trans woman takes. As this subject becomes more prominent we'll get more data in one direction or the other. I'll be in favor of whatever the science supports once it becomes more clear.

To call her a "former military man" is just blatant transphobia.
I don't think anyone fears Trannies. You can't change biological facts. As for Trans, whatever floats your boat, but redefining mental illnesses doesn't change the facts.

Lmao that dude isn't even trying to be a woman.

That pink hair doesn't cut it, homie.

Blatant transphobia? Lol the truth is now transphobic?! He is former special forces in the military. Sorry if those facts hurt your feelinsgs sir/ze/zer/he/him /beep/bop/boop/ma'am.

I'm sorry you're mentally ill & I hope you get yourself together psychologically but men will never be women, & women will never be men. Cutting off body parts & taking hormones or hormone blockers will not change your DNA or chromosomes.

That's not transphobic that's just facts.
I'd like this twice if I could

Why the FRIK do these commissions & companies allow this fkng stupid shit? If so and so was born a MALE, do not allow them to fight a FEMALE ever. I dont care if they claim to be a female now. Why in the fk do they allow this shit? It just makes me upset and annoyed it just boggles my mind but what the fk ever I guess

Last edited:
Actually...

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...manuel-transgender-pioneer-looking-next-fight

This is a complicated subject. I'm very progressive and trans friendly but the science is pretty limited on this subject and conflicting. I'm not in favor of women losing the ability to compete on a reasonably level playing field due to trans women competing, but I'm also not sure there's any evidence that's what's happening.

I'm not sure that it's as simple as the commission is making it by passing a hormone panel, but obviously once a person begins to transition they lose a lot of their biological advantages through the various hormones a MTF trans woman takes. As this subject becomes more prominent we'll get more data in one direction or the other. I'll be in favor of whatever the science supports once it becomes more clear.

To call her a "former military man" is just blatant transphobia.

Bone density, bigger heart and lungs. Just a few things to fix.

And this is why people pro ably have a bad taste in their mouth about trans is shit like this

And the only trans I can think of that seemed like a normal person with basic common sense and not living in fantasy land is that blaire white girl. And funny thing is, she is hated by most of the trans people because she is not sick and twisted in the head

This is the closest we get a fight between a man vs a woman in a cage.

I don't think anyone fears Trannies. You can't change biological facts. As for Trans, whatever floats your boat, but redefining mental illnesses doesn't change the facts.

I don't know if fear is the word but they certainly make some people very uncomfortable.

There is so many because the military(taxpayers) pay for their surgeries, treatment, and they will be fully accommodated. So it’s more so that they join the military for that specific reason rather than there are many military men who all of a sudden realize they aren’t their biological sex.

It’s one of the many valid reasons why grounded people tried to end transgenders in the military because of abuse of that and the fact that all of this made it so they were not usable in combat more than half the time because they were always recovering from a surgery or adjusting to some medication side effects or imbalance. The “exceptions are always the rule” people decided that the military is meant as a social experiment and brought it back.
Or, perhaps it's because there are approximately two million men in the military. If you hear of 200 of them transitioning, that's still only one one hundredth of one percent.

Around your kids you should.

I've had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with a fair few paedos at work. In my experience it isn't trans people you want to be keeping an eye on.

Even if you think trans people are mentally ill it's a bit retarded to think someone is mentally ill just because they defend trans people.

I really think it depends on what they are being defended against. There are lunatic views on transexuals just like there are on many other things.

Even one is one too many. You could bet it was the military turning soft and woke that convinced this man to think he’s a woman.

I'm pretty sure there's a little more to it than that.

You are mentally ill if you believe there is no possibility of a Higher Power.

There are trillions and trillions of stars and an origin point for the Big Bang.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...-our-new-global-study-explores-this-question/
"Actively religious people are more likely than their less-religious peers to describe themselves as “very happy”".
I'm sure they are very happy because the entire point of religion is to have them believing a lie for control and profit
Ignorance is bliss
If you found out you get to go to candy land when you die versus the everblack I'm sure you'd be way fucking happier too

Back