News Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin wins MMA debut

I really think it depends on what they are being defended against. There are lunatic views on transexuals just like there are on many other things.

Correct. Like that guy from WI spa when the lady was mad she saw a penis in the locker room. Then this loser out of no where " but was it a trans penis?" A dick is a dick

Your first point is well taken and makes sense, even if I disagree. I do not have time to dig for data.

Seems you're the one that aren't interested in an actual argument though. What was wrong with my analogy that you felt disqualified it from discussion? Isn't that pretty much whats happening, even if it might be hurtful to say?
Your analogy involves species when the discussion is about gender. They're not comparable at all. I'm interested in an argument about trans people competing in sport but not one that's clouded by transphobia and as evidenced by the posts in this thread that isn't going to happen... Not that I was expecting one to be fair and clear.

I'm not in favor of a blanket law that allows or bans them from competing until there's corresponding data to back up either position.

So I watched the fight and she's no threat to anyone remotely good. Got rocked a few times on the feet and only won because her opponent didn't look like she'd been to a jiu jitsu class in her life.

So jason miller made a comeback
alana3.jpg

alana4.jpg
beforeandafter.jpg

E_AK3-nXsAEodDD

alana6.jpg

E_BH6TmWEAMni5L

And once "Herm" gets beat everyone is going be McLaughing at herm

Back