Tranny gets pissed after being called sir at a Gamestop

Don't they say that people with this sort of mental problems have a higher chance of committing suicide?

Shouldn't we take them to mental institutes and treat them and hopefully save their lives ?

Well we are all kind of careful about that, but bullies tend to pick on someone they can get away with picking on, heroes take on someone who is picking on said person, in a traditional reading of the matter.

I mean some KKK members are not going to march into the barrio and be like, "Where dem immigrants at?"

Just as a gang of conniving, blood sucking antifa members are not going to take on a guy who looks like Brock Lesnar unless their numbers exceed 5 and they have pepperspray and bags full of doorknobs.

It is the ancient maxim that when ready to revert to violence, you should be larger and heavier before making wagers on the outcome.

That should be natural in human nature, but some people have retarded themselves to the reality. It is the same reason one should not run up to a rhino in the zoo and slap it on the ass while shouting, "I am the dominant male!"

In the human zoo doing it to a smaller, weaker, likely older person might make the emotionally disturbed bully feel good, doing it to a larger, heavier person, most can understand... nature will invoke consequences, on their face.

You're damm right Antifa wouldn't go after Brock....hell they got backed down by Jake Shields of all fighters.

If this was in California then those people in the shop would have committed a crime that is regarded as being more serious than deliberately infecting someone with HIV/AIDS.

Lol at the mods dumping this. Must be the libs running the show this weekend.

and here we have yet another youtube video of someone who really needs an ass whppin not receive it by the end of the video .

They must look around first and make sure no one who will curb stomp their ass is nearby.

Yea people behave as poorly as they think they can. If that cashier was a scarred up redneck or giant blackdude he would have allowed himself to be misgendered real quick

Thursday before Christmas i got placed into two CSGO matches with the same tranny. Only reason i know he/she was one for they put it in their name with their voice confirming it. In those two games i never sounded off on another player like that before. Its was his/hers brain dead repetitive play while subversively blaming their gender as the cause that really pissed me off.

Don't they say that people with this sort of mental problems have a higher chance of committing suicide?

Shouldn't we take them to mental institutes and treat them and hopefully save their lives ?

You'd have some virtue signalling idiot claiming that you're imprisoning them.

She was offended that he mistakenly called her sir yet she called him a mother f*cker a few times. Where is the outrage???

more demon possession @Ripskater ,

oh, and in before leftist scum attempt to deflect by saying, "derp derp, why do you guys pay attention to this stuff!??!?"

Wonder if some sherdogger is going to post about being disrespected at a gamestop by some employees?

More than likely, someone will post about how their girlfriend was disrespected at a Gamestop.

"I am going to have to ask you to stop calling me a man, because quite clearly I am not!"

<puh-lease75>
Anyone who says that is definitley a man

Looks like Rizin has found their main even for next year NYE.

Gaby Garcia vs pissed of Tranny at Game stop, make it happen Rizin!.

107_Gabi_Garcia.0.0.jpeg

Back