Tranny gets pissed after being called sir at a Gamestop

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
To the clerk's defense, he was referring to multiple people. He said, "you guys" when he wanted the people to move to the side

*Update*
The transgender person has been interviewed by a local news station:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/148318247/

Last edited by a moderator:
A mentally ill transexual?

giphy.gif

He's probably that one guy that goes around and reports people on Xbox Live or PSN trying to get people comm. banned for saying mean things on the innanet.

Last edited:
I said "What's up fellas" to three giant black dudes wearing dresses and wigs in New Orleans and they chased us down the street. I shouldn't have assumed they were men just because they were over 6ft and had huge biceps. That was wrong of me.

Lmao
How is this real life?
She sure does seem to have a lot of testosterone in her for a 'ma'am.'
Calm down, bro.
Lol at "let's take it outside" while wearing pink shoes
It would've been a 99+ hit combo of jabs and uppercuts on that wildebeast if that clerk was a young me
<36>

Last edited:
If you're the size of Chris Hemsworth wearing a wig, you're probably going to get called sir.

To the clerk's defense, he was referring to multiple people. He said, "you guys" when he wanted the people to move to the side

Ladies don't ask guys to take it outside lol. Mansir

I said "What's up fellas" to three giant black dudes wearing dresses and wigs in New Orleans and they chased us down the street. I shouldn't have assumed they were men just because they were over 6ft and had huge biceps. That was wrong of me.

Why is it necessary for you to be pointing out that they where black?

Clearly those testosterone blockers haven’t been kicking in yet

I was having issues watching the embed above so here's the youtube link for anyone else similarly afflicted:

I was having issues watching the embed above so here's the youtube link for anyone else similarly afflicted:

Gonna spend more money at GameStop now. Lmao. That bro needs to calm down.

6 feet tall.
Black dudes.
Wearing dresses.
New Orleans.

You're lucky they were wearing high heels, or you wouldn't be alive to write this post.

The clerk did his best to de-escalate the whole thing. Almost had her out of the store but then she had to drop the “I want the # to head office” threat.

"I am going to have to ask you to stop calling me a man, because quite clearly I am not!"

<puh-lease75>

Back