Tranny gets pissed after being called sir at a Gamestop

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3975...customer-threatens-fight-amanda-prestigiacomo

Can’t make this shit up lmao the video is hilarious. It really is a mental illness. With some anger issues to boot. “It’s maam!” <45>
CANADA%2BGENDER%2B%25284%2529.jpg

More than likely, someone will post about how their girlfriend was disrespected at a Gamestop.
Statistically impossible. No sherdogger has a GF, tranny or otherwise. Well a pillow, we can make a case for......

So was the heshe pissed that they were not giving a good price on the joystick trade in?

If I was a bystander in that store, homie would’ve got cracked. I don’t care. That is not a woman.

That is a mentally ill, middle-aged man, that’s likely just looking for special treatment and attention.

Just because you dress up like a woman and call yourself one, doesn’t actually make you a woman.

Sorry, sir.

giphy.gif

It’s man! MAN!

155mgbq.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys think you'll stop the trannies if you just keep complaining about them every time someone in their group is an idiot?

Surprise, every group is replete with dipshits because.....America is replete with dipshits.

Its a culture of snowflakes on both sides.

If I was a bystander in that store, homie would’ve got cracked. I don’t care. That is not a woman.

That is a mentally ill, middle-aged man, that’s likely just looking for special treatment and attention.

Just because you dress up like a woman and call yourself one, doesn’t actually make you a woman.

Sorry, sir.

giphy.gif

It’s man! MAN!

155mgbq.jpg

Ben Shapiro just got Vietnam PTSD flashbacks.

Sorry, sir.

giphy.gif

It’s man! MAN!

155mgbq.jpg
The worst thing you could do is just make.like they are not even there. Don't even acknowledge their existance. If they yell, you don't hear it, must be the wind. If they get in your way just go around and whistle while you do it merrily.

When they rage and put their hands on you then destroy. Or sue.

The worst thing you could do is just make.like they are not even there. Don't even acknowledge their existance. If they yell, you don't hear it, must be the wind. If they get in your way just go around and whistle while you do it merrily.

When they rage and put their hands on you then destroy. Or sue.

A jab is quicker tho.

To the clerk's defense, he was referring to multiple people. He said, "you guys" when he wanted the people to move to the side

Well we all wonder how female gamers really look like.

<{cruzshake}>

I feel like this would have been Ronda Rousey everyday of her life if she wasn't famous.

Back