Tranny gets pissed after being called sir at a Gamestop

I love the bystander calling the cops referring to the mam as “he’s making a scene”

People really need to chill out.

Last edited:

It's a dang shame that Marijuana isn't legal across the board.
People on the left WANT to be outraged. Every day they go looking for it.

You have to cut out their reward factor

People on the internet responded to the viral clip with memes that included Moore's face posted over superhero characters. However, another post referred to her as a "Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage."

Last week we had that drama with the MAGA guy at the vape shop and now this at the videogame store.

I like how the article calls it a transgender woman. If it was really a woman and wanted to be labelled as such, shouldnt the media drop the "transgender" part and just call IT a woman?

I mean just by looking, you know its tansgender.

Last week we had that drama with the MAGA guy at the vape shop and now this at the videogame store.

Like I said...

https://savethekidsgroup.org/4th-annual-international-hip-hop-activism-conference/
Building Bridges Between LGBTQ and Hip Hop
Tiffany Moore

• ABSTRACT: The talk with explore similarities of LGBTQ and hip hop communities, and how they are essentially one in the same, and how we can proceed forward with a new attitude towards inclusion and diversity within inclusion and diversity!
  • _____
  • BIOGRAPHY: Tiffany Moore is a recently out and proud trans woman, a 39 year old army combat veteran, boom bap mc, hip hop purist, and advocate for transgender and non-binary rights and inclusion. Her soul purpose is to help LGBTQ hip hop heads find their voice and their footing in the new, progressive, and all inclusive world of hip hop. She works to make the world of hip hop a safe and inclusive place for LGBTQ individuals, especially our trans brothers and sisters and my non binary siblings.

That person needs to get his/her hormone levels checked. Clearly something is off.

I like my drama at the pool hall or barber shop.
ComingToAmerica_Barbershop-640x360.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back