Touching Butts with Ido Portal

You left out Ido's hand holding training!!!

giphy.gif

And there is his training on how too........................

giphy.gif
I think the 2nd training gif is Ido teaching Conor how to properly stand when Nate goes for the fatality.

Exactly. It's the stuff before Ido that Conor needs to work on to improve his cardio. Ido is barely with him except for fight week.

GSP started to do gymnasts and understood that different forms of training can make improvements in your game. It isn't just weights, running, and sparring. There are so many other components of training, and trainers/athletes are beginning to understand the importance of recovery. Not only after training but trying to improve sleep quality and lessen the impact of fatigue.
Good stuff. I know Ido and Conor take a lot of flack for this shit. Hopefully they don't let it get to them and stop what they're doing. It's very refreshing to see someone introduce new methods to MMA and training.

You left out Ido's hand holding training!!!

giphy.gif

And there is his training on how too........................

giphy.gif
Wtf am I looking at? LOL.
What a bunch of clowns. How exactly were these morons convinced that this would help them win cage fights?
This guy needs to focus on his BJJ instead of holding his teammates hands and dancing like he overdosed on MDMA.

Where the hell did Conor find that clown and how did he get duped into thinking that is how he should be training? Aside from the hilarious gayness factor, what a waste of time.

If he'd spent that time running or jumping rope maybe he wouldn't have gassed out by the second round.
Foreals go jump a rope and call it a day

giphy.gif

- Touched your butt

- No touched your butt first, hihihi

- hihihi

I don't get it, if this guy is a master of movement let's see him spar with a guy with good striking.....His whole shit is a gimmick can't believe someone who has the talent of Conor buys into it as much as he does.

I am not saying there is no benefit from focusing on movement it is an important part of Conor's game but he is spending way too much time with this dork doing dumb drills he makes up instead of training with guys who actually compete at the top level

Reality is McGregor already has good movement skills, good flexibility and a very good fight flow...
Considering this "playing touchbutt in the park" won't pay dividends for him ( to the opposite of some very stiff, unflexible fighter i.e.)
Using this time to work on his grappling/BJJ on the other hand...

By the way, another bad side effect of their association is that Portal seems to be an utimate yes man, which contributed boosting Conor's ego to skyhigh levels and believe his own hype way too much...

giphy.gif

It's missing the audio:

- After this, we will lie on our stomachs and do the worm

Reality is McGregor already has good movement skills, good flexibility and a very good fight flow...
Considering this "playing touchbutt in the park" won't pay dividends for him ( to the opposite of some very stiff, unflexible fighter i.e.)
Using this time to work on his grappling/BJJ on the other hand...

By the way, another bad side effect of their association is that Portal seems to be an utimate yes man, which contributed boosting Conor's ego to skyhigh levels and believe his own hype way too much...

Wait.. is the dudes name actually "Ido Portal" ?? I though that was just the name of his site.. like " Jiu Jitsu Portal" or some shit..

If that is his name... what a pretentious douchebag

Wait.. is the dudes name actually "Ido Portal" ?? I though that was just the name of his site.. like " Jiu Jitsu Portal" or some shit..

If that is his name... what a pretentious douchebag

I think it's supposed to be his name... But it has to be a nick obviously.. as it doesn't sounds very german..
Also like you mentionned Ido ( I do ) Portal...

giphy.gif

It's missing the audio:

- After this, we will lie on our stomachs and do the worm
What the fuck lol

Conor does not strike me as a dumb guy how does he buy into this horse shit

Back