Touching Butts with Ido Portal

LOL, Conor gets unlucky and now everything he does is a failure!! LMAO! Specially after destroying Nate for the entire fight until the very end. You have to love these haters but I have noticed they keep disappearing. Back to their little caves soon.

Nate-Diaz-Middle-Finger-Uncensored.png
kTEDCg0.png
NL1BkEh.png

Eat a dick McNuggets.. Conor landed 5 more punches than Nate in the 1st, he wasn't destroying anything

I wonder if Conor is scrapping all that crap now that he lost, that's luxury, self indulgent type stuff that you don't have time for when you're serious about getting better after a loss.
It isn't necessarily crap. It is actually pretty cool, but shouldn't be your primary training if you are a fighter. A lot of the muscles that aren't normally worked are getting worked. You become more comfortable with different movements and your balance becomes better. All of this translates pretty damn well with martial arts. If he had some good training partners he could be incredible. Especially if he leaves that ego at the door.

LOL, Conor gets unlucky and now everything he does is a failure!! LMAO! Specially after destroying Nate for the entire fight until the very end. You have to love these haters but I have noticed they keep disappearing. Back to their little caves soon.
n8umjWj.png

Its not that, Nate said he started slow as he didn't have a camp, also that he gives people the first round as he knows he can last the next four. Smart. I watched Conor again today and he looked amazing, and he threw so many combos, that did land. I think facing a DIaz and how they can absorb so many strikes just wasn't Conors night. In Conors defense why wouldn't he throw so many, when every other fight his striking has been what has given him the victory? If anything, he will come back stronger and time things better, atleast against a bigger oponent. Great fight, but watch the Gracie breakdown to see why Nate won. Better Jits.

I always learn something new when nick and nate talk. Before it was 'wolf tickets' and now 'touchbutt'. what is touchbutt?

[Insert gif of Conor getting tapped out for the third time in his career and also getting rocked by Nate's 1-2 combination.]

Now y'all know that it's not my intention to force my beliefs on any of y'all but I must REBUKE this activity!

I would much rather be touchin up on a real HEALTHY and round rump on fine womens. This is some satanic male touch-butt shenanigans. The wages of sin is death! Death! Memba that.

While Nate is training with top 10 kickboxers and Kron Gracie.

Conor is a beast with snake oil training, imagine if he went to an actual camp.

This is how I feel. I'm sure the movement stuff is a nice touch for fluidity and helping with kinetic linking for your strikes but this Ido guy isn't a fighter. He has no record or accolades in any combat sport and yet he's leading the training regiments of these MMA fighters.

But I dunno, one loss for one fighter isn't a good metric for determining anything really.

It isn't necessarily crap. It is actually pretty cool, but shouldn't be your primary training if you are a fighter. A lot of the muscles that aren't normally worked are getting worked. You become more comfortable with different movements and your balance becomes better. All of this translates pretty damn well with martial arts.

look everyone, it's Ido Portal!

I'm conflicted by Ido and Edmond greatness.
They are both so awesome. Which one is the better?

Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz Part deux

midgets_vs_mascots-09.jpg

Where the hell did Conor find that clown and how did he get duped into thinking that is how he should be training? Aside from the hilarious gayness factor, what a waste of time.

If he'd spent that time running or jumping rope maybe he wouldn't have gassed out by the second round.

Back