Touching Butts with Ido Portal

LOL, Conor gets unlucky and now everything he does is a failure!! LMAO! Specially after destroying Nate for the entire fight until the very end. You have to love these haters but I have noticed they keep disappearing. Back to their little caves soon.

If by "destroying" you mean marginally beating and "unlucky" you mean getting beat up, choked out and quitting I agree.

giphy.gif

-Aha, touched you first

-No you didn't, I did

LOL, Conor gets unlucky and now everything he does is a failure!! LMAO! Specially after destroying Nate for the entire fight until the very end. You have to love these haters but I have noticed they keep disappearing. Back to their little caves soon.
Lol. Conor got unlucky. I guess Aldo and Mendez got unlucky as well.

You guys are just scared to touch butts.

Until the very end???? you mean the very end that Nate Diaz ended??? kind of after he bitchslapped, ground and pounded and choked out you lover???? oh!!! ok, I got it.

Ido portal vs fat nerds..

Hmm i wonder who conor should listen to.

I'm sure Ido would absolutely kick every single one of our asses. Lol

Ido portal vs fat nerds..

Hmm i wonder who conor should listen to.

Not everybody here is fat, that is a very small minded statement. Oh, you're a fighter from Norway, nevermind.

In all seriousness, that Portal guy must be laughing all the way to the bank.

After seeing various videos and gifs, there's no way some of that stuff is a genuine training routine. Looks like he makes it up on the spot!
lol, I used to be a personal trainer and that was one of the tricks that trainers used. They like to come up with pointless, unusual exercises so that the client thinks they have a trainer that knows stuff that other people don't know. Crossfit is built on this concept.

lol, I used to be a personal trainer and that was one of the tricks that trainers used. They like to come up with pointless, unusual exercises so that the client thinks they have a trainer that knows stuff that other people don't know. Crossfit is built on this concept.

I joined a gym that offered a free personal trainer trial, so I went for it. The guy had me going from 75lb dumbbells down to 25lbs - claiming that it was "form" over weight (which is true, to be fair. However, that drop is a bit too extreme). Never been so embarrassed in my life during that session. He obviously wanted me to lift low, so I'd rapidly climb back to the weight I was lifting, so to make me think he was some sort of strength building genius.

But yeah, Ido is a smart guy fooling an elite athlete out of $$$$.

He didn't destroy shit.

You left out Ido's hand holding training!!!

giphy.gif

And there is his training on how too........................

giphy.gif

While Nate is training with top 10 kickboxers and Kron Gracie.

Conor is a beast with snake oil training, imagine if he went to an actual camp.

I watched a few Ido Portal vids. Most seemed silly to me, but I like the stick dropping and catching training. Good for reflexes and hand eye coordination.

Back