Touching Butts with Ido Portal

And there is his training on how too........................

giphy.gif

They are training how to swallow after all that butttouching and holding hand stuff.
Ido shows an amazing technique for swallowing. GOAT.

1k will provide you with a cookie cutter program but he will get angry if you ask him questions.

Anybody think Conor'll be doing that to prep for Diaz II?

LOL

The fact that Nate's natural physique derailed this hype nonsense (not Conor, the Ido Portal crap) is brilliant.

I rather look like Nate and kick ass.
It's even more ironic seeing how Con was telling Nate to take his shirt off during a interview and expose his "skinny fat". 10 day skinny fat kicked ass. "I will butcher that skinny fat little body" . Gotta love it. Amazing some of his fans are still showing their faces.

It's even more ironic seeing how Con was telling Nate to take his shirt off during a interview and expose his "skinny fat". 10 day skinny fat kicked ass. "I will butcher that skinny fat little body" . Gotta love it. Amazing some of his fans are still showing their faces.

Conor will always have fans just the groundswell won't be as much

yea that's the funny thing about talking shit: if you lose, then you make yourself look that much worse

conor: "you train bjj with kids!"

*gets choked the fuck out*

Now y'all know that it's not my intention to force my beliefs on any of y'all but I must REBUKE this activity!

I would much rather be touchin up on a real HEALTHY and round rump on fine womens. This is some satanic male touch-butt shenanigans. The wages of sin is death! Death! Memba that.

What an awesome gimmick. I approve!

It isn't necessarily crap. It is actually pretty cool, but shouldn't be your primary training if you are a fighter. A lot of the muscles that aren't normally worked are getting worked. You become more comfortable with different movements and your balance becomes better. All of this translates pretty damn well with martial arts. If he had some good training partners he could be incredible. Especially if he leaves that ego at the door.

It's crap.

LOL

The fact that Nate's natural physique derailed this hype nonsense (not Conor, the Ido Portal crap) is brilliant.

I rather look like Nate and kick ass.
Nate looks pretty damn good when he's not boozing in Mexico. image.jpeg

That's the funniest part is that there's no denying he wasn't at his best.

u look like nate and dont kick ass

No, I do not look like nate. And I also do not kick ass. I climb mountains.....and do my BJJ for fun. I prefer whatever shape that gets me up the Huarascan via the direct route. Also, in my sport, there is no tapping.

And it was never about me.

LOL, Conor gets unlucky and now everything he does is a failure!! LMAO! Specially after destroying Nate for the entire fight until the very end. You have to love these haters but I have noticed they keep disappearing. Back to their little caves soon.

All this crap will be put to rest when Diaz gives him an ass whooping in the rematch. Again.

Which only adds to the beauty of conor's defeat and Ido's ridicule.

Ido's body is vitamin enhanced.
When I first saw the matchup, I said man, Nate could really submit him if he gets him down, wouldn't that be something?

I was kinda disappointed when Nate didn't seem keen on using his grappling. But then it turns out, who am I to question the heavenly gods of mma? They work ib mysterious ways.

If Nate took him down and submitted him off the bat, it would have been glorious, but no where near as poetic as it was how he took Conor's "touch of death, untakable punch" not once, but time and time again and wasn't even hurt. And then he proceeds to crack Conors "God chin" with his "pillow fists" and after all has been fulfilled, then he submits him. It's like he dispelled every single myth and hope in 7 minutes, just beautiful.

You left out Ido's hand holding training!!!

giphy.gif

And there is his training on how too........................

giphy.gif

Jesus I know the first "training". Did that many years ago in Tai Chi. Back then you should, as a progression, try to push the other one back with his own Chi (gosh you dont need any strenght if you really want to learn fighting). Thats what the spastic hand touching is about. Also saw this with some Aikido practitioners.

As I developed in other MA I simply stopped believing that and next "sparring" just stopped playing the game used my strenght , pushed him on the ground and got a recomendation because of my newfound "Chi". Let`s say that was the last day in Tai Chi for fight learning for me.

The recipe to capture the dummies is always the same. If you want to make lots of money here it is:

-step 1) train in a sparring oriented ma like boxing and dont tell anyone. Normally also take some special Vitamins, as you are not competing. No problem. You dont have to excell. Just be mediocre

step 2) Train in something extremely ineffective as a real fight system. Lets say Tai Chi and Ballett.

step 3) create your own mythology how you found these secret movements in some hidden cave behind a starbucks. Spice that with some esoterics and tell the dummies that your strenght comes from this secret master who taught you this secret combination of Tai Chi and Ballett and teach them these movements.

step 4) you will soon be filthy rich. As all students of yourself will develop no skill at all and will be weaklings because of the crap you teach them, you will easily school them even in your 70ties. They will build a shrine for you.

you made it

Last edited:
Back