• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

Right, if you think shenanigans went on during an election it means you support a certain candidate. How do you even come up with this shit?
Imagine being so dishonest that you describe belief in a giant international conspiracy to steal the presidency of the United States via fraud, as "shenanigans went on".

No buddy, thinking shenanigans went on is like
"The liberal media really did an effective and dishonest job painting Mitt Romney as some kind of extremist wacko when he was really quite moderate"
or
"man it was kind of shady how some polling places in this key battleground state were changed somewhat last minute"

That you could accurately describe as "shenanigans".

Believing an international cabal successfully conspired to hack voting machines and unlawfully steal the presidency of the united states from the rightful winner, is not "shenanigans".

The only way you would describe such an insane belief of such incredible magnitude, as "shenanigans" is if you're dishonest, mentally ill, or in a cult. Possibly all three.
8ac9rp.jpg

I actually like Joe a lot believe it or not. I listened to his podcasts regularly like a decade+ ago up until roughly 2019. Nothing he did or said turned me off to it, it just got to a point where it felt played out and not interesting to me anymore

I’ve stayed somewhat in touch with it since then, and it really does feel like he’s lost his mind a bit. Like he entertained one too many conspiracy theories and how the lines are to blurry for him.

This is an example of partisanship to the point of mental decay. The double standards are impressive. Kudos to Joe's team for correcting it, because this is the most popular podcast that exists, with millions of viewers each episode.

I only made it about 4 pages into this thread.

It's really sad how much of the arguing here uses twisting of words by people with obvious bias' trying anything they can to support their views.

Do the actual words spoken by the podcasters and the politicians not actually matter? If you really dislike someone so much that you feel the need to twist and embellish what they said in an attempt to get other people to see it the way you do then you are being dishonest and your arguement is weak and based on a false premise.

Trump said something stupid and false.
Biden twisted it, called Trump out but not on what he actually said.
Rogan misinterpreted what Biden said.
They all fucked up.
There is no double standard, they were not talking about the same words spoken.

Speculate all you like about their honesty, motivation and intent of the fuck ups but ffs have the guts to stick to the facts of what was said. You can still hate whoever you want but do it honestly. All the bullshitting is reminiscent of falsely reported domestic abuse and shit like that, it's disgusting and embarrassing. Is there really no honor left on this earth?

I only made it about 4 pages into this thread.

It's really sad how much of the arguing here uses twisting of words by people with obvious bias' trying anything they can to support their views.

Do the actual words spoken by the podcasters and the politicians not actually matter? If you really dislike someone so much that you feel the need to twist and embellish what they said in an attempt to get other people to see it the way you do then you are being dishonest and your arguement is weak and based on a false premise.

Trump said something stupid and false.
Biden twisted it, called Trump out but not on what he actually said.
Rogan misinterpreted what Biden said.
They all fucked up.
There is no double standard, they were not talking about the same words spoken.

Speculate all you like about their honesty, motivation and intent of the fuck ups but ffs have the guts to stick to the facts of what was said. You can still hate whoever you want but do it honestly. All the bullshitting is reminiscent of falsely reported domestic abuse and shit like that, it's disgusting and embarrassing. Is there really no honor left on this earth?

You're bullsh*tting, that's not what happened. Joe didnt "misinterpret"...he attributed something Trump said to Biden, because Biden made fun of it. What's pretty obvious is Joe saw a clip from a partisan source with Biden's words out of context, and he believed it. This is a guy who constantly preaches against the deception of "the media" while being the most listened-to podcast on the planet. And he had a distinctly different reaction from when he thought Biden thought there were airports before planes were invented, to actually hearing Trump say it out of his mouth. When it was Trump, Joe didnt speak harshly as he did with Biden.

It's a clear bias. And I'm thinking you didnt actually read the 4 pages.

I'm far from a Trumper, can't stand the guy honestly. And he has a mountain of his own issues imo.

But if we're talking purely who is currently less cognitively impaired, this isn't a contest.

FFS Biden asked (into microphones, to everyone) if former congresswoman Jackie Walorski was at a White House event when she had DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT the previous month.

At one point Biden asked, “Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie?” as he looked out and scanned the audience.

Sorry, but that's not a slip of the tongue or misremembering something from a long time prior. The lady died, Biden quite obviously knew about it and as POTUS undoubtedly sent well wishes etc to her family. Then a month later he's asking if she's there?? Only calling her by her first name to insinuate that they were at the least friendly and on good terms?

People arguing he isn't showing serious mental decline are lying or in denial.

Lol.

Trump (regarding E Jean Carrol) "She isn't my type"
Also Trump during a taped deposition:

I'd say confusing someone youre accused of raping for your ex wife after saying she isn't your type at a rally is quite a bit worse than forgetting someone is dead a month later.

I hear Spotify is heavily regretting signing on Rogan and he's not bringining in a fraction of listeners they thought he would. In fact, Rogan is COSTING them customers and advertisers with his blatant conspiracies and racism.

He has the number 1 podcast in the world. Whatever you're hearing is obviously wrong... Figure out where you heard it and make sure you stop listening, lol.

You're bullsh*tting, that's not what happened. Joe didnt "misinterpret"...he attributed something Trump said to Biden, because Biden made fun of it. What's pretty obvious is Joe saw a clip from a partisan source with Biden's words out of context, and he believed it. This is a guy who constantly preaches against the deception of "the media" while being the most listened-to podcast on the planet. And he had a distinctly different reaction from when he thought Biden thought there were airports before planes were invented, to actually hearing Trump say it out of his mouth. When it was Trump, Joe didnt speak harshly as he did with Biden.

It's a clear bias. And I'm thinking you didnt actually read the 4 pages.
Hit a nerve? Why so sensitive? Get a grip dude and I mean that literally. You are demonstrating the exact issue I'm pointing out.
"
What's pretty obvious is Joe saw a clip from a partisan source with Biden's words out of context
Yeah, hence the term misinterpreted.

I'm not gonna do the work for you but feel free to watch both the politicians videos in question and type out the exact words they used. Of course his reactions are different, they were different statements. Trump's is straight up factually wrong and you can call him stupid for it if you want. What would possibly be his motivation to say that purposely?

Biden's is an attack on Trump and wrong as well in that at best he is misquoting him. Pretty easy to figure out the motivation for either of these guys to attack each other, no?

If you can't see how Rogan could have been confused by what Biden said then you are being unrealistic and judging Rogan based on your past perception of his history whether it's accurate or not.
Set that aside and judge it by what was actually said, Biden doesn't name Trump and at the same time implies that he said words that trump did not say.

And as for Rogan's history he very often points out that he is just offering an opinion or repeating what he heard or what he thinks. He also often asks his producer to fact check stuff right in the moment and as well he almost constantly is doing it without being asked by Rogan.

The other media outlets that are reporting this like it's some kind of gotcha moment 'Even his own producer caught him! OMG" are as ridiculous as the rest of you who engaging in this .

Thanks for the handy illustration of the point I was making in my post.

I actually like Joe a lot believe it or not. I listened to his podcasts regularly like a decade+ ago up until roughly 2019. Nothing he did or said turned me off to it, it just got to a point where it felt played out and not interesting to me anymore

I’ve stayed somewhat in touch with it since then, and it really does feel like he’s lost his mind a bit. Like he entertained one too many conspiracy theories and how the lines are to blurry for him.
Moved to Texas and surrounded himself with rich right wing freaks.

They're both old and demented AF. Rogan has no spine, that was pathetic.

I was just randomly watching trump debating Hilary and he seemed quick and sharp. Compare it to now and it's night and day. Besides Shatner old fat guys don't really go that long.

And as for Biden, hes old as fuck and it shows. Dementia or not, he shouldn't be running.

Lol.

I'd say confusing someone youre accused of raping for your ex wife after saying she isn't your type at a rally is quite a bit worse than forgetting someone is dead a month later.

You're conflating him being a duplicitous slimeball for losing his cognitive ability imo.

Meaning he's trying to keep his bullshit straight and got mixed up.

2 different things.

Lol.

she's definately not his type. he thought she was his ex-wife but then she didn't scream when he raped her.

Last edited:
You're conflating him being a duplicitous slimeball for losing his cognitive ability imo.

Meaning he's trying to keep his bullshit straight and got mixed up.

2 different things.
Or... its that AND he has lost some cognitive function. (Aside from the fact that he says a lot of incredibly moronic things and if he wasn't born rich he'd be selling questionable used cars at drivetime, or died in Vietnam.)

Not making excuses for Biden (he's definitely past his prime and even during his prime he was a gaffe machine) but people wave off Trumps nonsense using the exact same tactics that hardcore religious nutjobs use to defending their holy books. Rogan finding out it was actually Trump who said it reminded me exactly of a video of a bunch of self-identified christians being asked what they thought of a bunch of Koran verses and after they said it was horrible and evil: surprise! it was actually the bible. their response was basically like "oh well lol"

i like rogan but he has his flaws and this an example of one of them. He and/or his guests will talk about things they heard or saw and have a little mini echo chamber laugh about stuff when they do not have all the facts and it can be cringey watching it. I mean at least jamie corrected him though and the show does tend to pull things up to get clarification on whatever they are talking about. But Joe's partisan handling of this situation was definitely yummy food for his critics.

i like rogan but he has his flaws and this an example of one of them. He and/or his guests will talk about things they heard or saw and have a little mini echo chamber laugh about stuff when they do not have all the facts and it can be cringey watching it. I mean at least jamie corrected him though and the show does tend to pull things up to get clarification on whatever they are talking about. But Joe's partisan handling of this situation was definitely yummy food for his critics.
I just wish people held actual journalists and politicians to the same standards that they hold a weed smoking UFC commentator. Also Joe Biden is clearly demented and there are countless other examples, so it's not like this was out of the blue or anything

Or... its that AND he has lost some cognitive function. (Aside from the fact that he says a lot of incredibly moronic things and if he wasn't born rich he'd be selling questionable used cars at drivetime, or died in Vietnam.)

Not making excuses for Biden (he's definitely past his prime and even during his prime he was a gaffe machine) but people wave off Trumps nonsense using the exact same tactics that hardcore religious nutjobs use to defending their holy books. Rogan finding out it was actually Trump who said it reminded me exactly of a video of a bunch of self-identified christians being asked what they thought of a bunch of Koran verses and after they said it was horrible and evil: surprise! it was actually the bible. their response was basically like "oh well lol"

To be clear: I'm not claiming Trump has lost NO cognitive function. Dude is old AF too. That's just natural. My point all along is that it's just painfully obvious to anyone objective that Biden's downhill slide is far more severe.

The Rogan stuff...quite frankly I pay absolutely zero attention to him outside his MMA commentary. I actually LOVE him calling fights. Those who complain about him in that role imo are clueless. I think he's phenomenal at it, and has actually gotten better over time. Outside that? I can't really tolerate him at all. Tried watching one of his standup specials, unwatchable. Not remotely funny. Because of that never felt the need to invest any time in his podcast (even though I know it's not comedic and is supposed to be about a variety of things).

I'm mostly ambivalent about Joe, outside of concerns regarding who he platforms. He single-handedly rocketed Libs of TikTok into the stratosphere and they're one of the most successful hate groups in the last decade.

My one super negative reaction to him was when he went berserk on a primatologist, it's the worst I've ever him.

Time stamped.

I'm mostly ambivalent about Joe, outside of concerns regarding who he platforms. He single-handedly rocketed Libs of TikTok into the stratosphere and they're one of the most successful hate groups in the last decade.

My one super negative reaction to him was when he went berserk on a primatologist, it's the worst I've ever him.

Time stamped.

I can't say over the last few years since Ive mostly paid no attention to it, but before that he was really open to anyone. Which IMO is the best way to be. I don't believe in silencing opinions, only defeating them.

That said, I do believe in silencing verifiable lies but that can be tricky.

Back