• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

Gargling the balls of the person indicted for trying to overthrow an election he lost is not "pro secure elections." Quite the opposite, Barteh.

Making fun of a few crazy TDS victims is far from "gargling balls".

The main difference is the daily show had fact checkers and didn’t juke the stats they report on
Stewart outside of the show looked pretty dumb without those guys though. In his debate will Bill O'Reily, he thought that Clinton eliminated the national debt when he balance the annual deficit. That’s pretty bad if your job is to follow politics.

The thing too is Jamie fact checks them all the time but he still hasn’t seemed to connect his criticism of media spreading misinformation with him saying shit off the cuff to a larger audience and then brushing it off when proven wrong. I guess his quip might be they have a lot of trouble admitting when they misrepresented something but thinks he easily accepts when he does. This video kinda shows otherwise through. He gave Trump a pass while for Biden, it meant he was senile.

Tom Cruise and Sly Stallone are sub 5’8

So’s Ronnie Coleman

Such a dumb flex to give Rogan shit about

Now… giving him shit about large his bald head seems to have grown

I'll give him shit about whatever I like and you'll enjoy it.

Now haul your 5'3" ass out of here and take those cans you mentioned with you.

<36>

Barteh: "I'm neither left or right and don't like Trump."

Also Barteh: "Trump exposed the election fraud and it was all legal and you have TDS!"

<JagsKiddingMe>

Looks like you're developing Barteh derangement syndrome on top of the TDS. First case known to me, impressive.

I'll give him shit about whatever I like and you'll enjoy it.

Now haul your 5'3" ass out of here and take those cans you mentioned with you.

<36>

It’s always the biggest pussies who squawk the loudest…

<Fedor23>

Then shut up the fastest

At times, sure. But watching him slap congress around to get medical coverage for Iraq and Afghanistan vets dying from burn pit related issues was a thing of partisan beauty. Stewbeef has moves
I think that’s the safer place for him to use his persona for.

That might have been the start of his radicalization, but I'd suggest he was a fairly normal and balanced guy (albeit a dude bro with limited intelligence) until COVID.

COVID fucking broke that guy. He's changed as a person and his podcast has suffered as a result. Even when he brings what I'd consider to be interesting guests, he quickly ruins the conversation by leading them towards identity politics, left /right bullshit and wild conspiracy theories.

I used to really enjoy his podcast. It is basically unlistenable now.
I stopped listening to rogan a few years before 2020. He was just too into right wing grifters like Milo and praising the proud boys. Just clowns and cons that came on his show and said dumb shit. I dont care if he interviews right wingers or republicans but rogan is too dumb or lazy to fact check in real time what they say. He just goes wow or yeah, thats crazy.

I stopped listening to rogan a few years before 2020. He was just too into right wing grifters like Milo and praising the proud boys. Just clowns and cons that came on his show and said dumb shit. I dont care if he interviews right wingers or republicans but rogan is too dumb or lazy to fact check in real time what they say. He just goes wow or yeah, thats crazy.
He responsible for popularizing a lot of grifters on his gullible followers. He's had on Jordan Peterson 8 times for example. Did we really need 20+ hours of that dude? As bad as that stuff is, it's still better than when he has comedians on and they jerk each other off about comedy. "There's only 1000 of us in the world...civilians would never understand." Calm down, you hump a fucking stool, Joe. Also, you gave us Brendan Schaub, perhaps your greatest sin ever.

He responsible for popularizing a lot of grifters on his gullible followers. He's had on Jordan Peterson 8 times for example. Did we really need 20+ hours of that dude? As bad as that stuff is, it's still better than when he has comedians on and they jerk each other off about comedy. "There's only 1000 of us in the world...civilians would never understand." Calm down, you hump a fucking stool, Joe. Also, you gave us Brendan Schaub, perhaps your greatest sin ever.
That's why I hate watching UFC when he's commentating

So this is one giant thread/story to force people to admit that Joe Rogan is hypocrite? Okay, he's a hypocrite. Now what? Is there a parade planned or something?

Being pro secure elections doesn't make somebody right or left wing, at least not outside of your own fantasy troll world.
"I'm not a Trumper or right winger I just believe in an insane mentally ill conspiracy theory that the presidency of the United States was stolen from Trump by the ghost of Hugo chavez"

Talm bout bean cheese bean cheese bean cheese bean cheese bean cheese, B?

"I'm not a Trumper or right winger I just believe in an insane mentally ill conspiracy theory that the presidency of the United States was stolen from Trump by the ghost of Hugo chavez"

Right, if you think shenanigans went on during an election it means you support a certain candidate. How do you even come up with this shit?

Back