• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

No hes not. He just knows his audience. The average mma fan is exactly whod you see ready to get in your face and defend trump. The kind of guy who would go out of their way to do that.

Nah, he would have to be a top tier actor because his idiocy seems to be more than genuine and that was before he even knew he could monetize his stoner rants.

They're upset because Rogan didn't disparage Trump after the correction.
You don't see how there was a bit of a double standard at play here? That when they thought Biden said it, it made him unfit for office but when they found out Trump said it suddenly its a small mistake?

So Trump pulled a Anchor Man and read what was on the teleprompter.
Biden then pokes fun at it.
Rogan and Bo think it was Biden who made the goof.
Joe's producer corrects them minutes later it was Trump.
They go, oh really? ok and their life and podcast goes on.
Left has field day ridiculing Rogan and Trump over something very petty, unseeable to them.

What's funny is it wasn't even Trump that made the mistake with airports being around hundreds of years ago it was a writer. His mistake was reading it and not catching it in real time... I feel safe saying many people wouldn't catch that if they were on stage giving a speech.

As for Rogan and Bo being wrong it's even more amusing given we have a hundred videos of Biden being blatantly confused and blabbering nonsense it's no wonder they assumed it was Biden.

Look Trump is certainly old and not 100% of himself from 10-15 ago, same for Biden, but Biden is in a far far far worse condition mentally.

Weird how you missed the part where they call Joe senile who must resign and that anyone who made such a comment should immediately be fired from their job.

Just to go and say "Oh it was Trump? then its a nothingburger".

The issue isn't that Trump said something stupid (not news) or that they were mistaken (also not news) but the cynical double standard when it comes to Joe and Donald.

Joe Biden has an an actual speech impediment and yet anything he says is "proof he is senile and unfit for office", Trump is just a low IQ moron and they go "oh a mistake anyone could make" whenever he says something stupid.

Then the rant about the "media gaslighting" when he is a huge media voice and they tried to gaslight people themselves.

They're upset because Rogan didn't disparage Trump after the correction.

People are upset at double standards and hypocrisy.

They were on a literal rant saying that it was grounds for impeachment when Biden said it just to say "well honest mistake" when they knew Trump said it.

This is like your wife catching you flirting with a girl and saying how marriage is sacred and you are a POS then you find out she slept with a dude at the office and then goes "Cheating isn't a big deal, we are in the XXI century, an honest mistake".

Last edited:
You don't see how there was a bit of a double standard at play here? That when they thought Biden said it, it made him unfit for office but when they found out Trump said it suddenly its a small mistake?
To be fair, what was actually said wasn't as bad as Biden's embellishment of what was said. I didn't listen to the full podcast, but he should have just conceded both are demented.

To be fair, what was actually said wasn't as bad as Biden's embellishment of what was said. I didn't listen to the full podcast, but he should have just conceded both are demented.
You know when you say "To be fair" and then end up defending your side it doesn't make you look very "fair" right? You should use the phrase when you're willing to make a concession, not just to dodge my question.

Last edited:
This is why manlets should only be allowed to work menial jobs and should never be given a platform to publicly voice their opinion.

Seriously, has a manlet ever done anything genuinely productive?

Rick.jpg

Rick Moranis is 5'5.

In 1997 he took an extended hiatus from acting to take care of his kids.

Legend.

I love how Joe was talking about the media reporting things wrong in this clip. My brother in Christ, you have the most listened to podcast in the world. You ARE the media.

He’s kinda a larger scale Jon Stewart. Gets to pretend to be some voice of reason and have these common sense solutions but ultimately, there isn’t much thought behind what’s being said and they can always fall back on “I’m just a comedian” when they say something stupid. His show is better when it avoids politics. I did find it interesting Bo got to golf with Trump. I always heard before politics Trump is very hospitable to those in his orbit and would hang out with pretty random figures if they wanted to. Seems like that’s still the case as though Bo is super accomplished, he isn’t a champ or ranked fighter at this point.

It's crazy how effective right wing brainwashing is

Millions of dummies will hear this clip, and hear Joe espousing full throated support of far right talking points and conspiracies, for years, and they will turn around and say "Rogan isn't right wing"

Motherfucker is basically stoner rush Limbaugh at this point. But they will still say "Rogan isn't right wing"

You know when you say "To be fair" and then end up defending your side it doesn't make you look very "fair" right? You should use the phrase when you're willing to make a concession, not just to dodge my question.
Yes or no, did Trump actually say what Biden accused him of saying?

He’s kinda a larger scale Jon Stewart. Gets to pretend to be some voice of reason and have these common sense solutions but ultimately, there isn’t much thought behind what’s being said and they can always fall back on “I’m just a comedian” when they say something stupid. His show is better when it avoids politics. I did find it interesting Bo got to golf with Trump. I always heard before politics Trump is very hospitable to those in his orbit and would hang out with pretty random figures if they wanted to. Seems like that’s still the case as though Bo is super accomplished, he isn’t a champ or ranked fighter at this point.
The main difference is the daily show had fact checkers and didn’t juke the stats they report on

It's crazy how effective right wing brainwashing is

Millions of dummies will hear this clip, and hear Joe espousing full throated support of far right talking points and conspiracies, for years, and they will turn around and say "Rogan isn't right wing"

Motherfucker is basically stoner rush Limbaugh at this point. But they will still say "Rogan isn't right wing"

When you're on the extreme left everything will seem on the "right" in your own bubble. Musk and Rogan used to be poster boys of the left a decade ago. Now they're against woke and censorship and suddenly the extreme left despises them both and pretend they're suddenly very right leaning.

When you're on the extreme left everything will seem on the "right" in your own bubble. Musk and Rogan used to be poster boys of the left a decade ago. Now they're against woke and censorship and suddenly the extreme left despises them both and pretend they're suddenly very right leaning.
Yeah, you just had direct video evidence in front of your face of Joe applying a blatant hypocritical double-standard. But you're right, my own lying leftist eyes deceive me. Despite spreading covid conspiracies, despite talking about a democrat conspiracy to buy votes via bribing immigrants, despite talking about his love of Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis, Joe is in fact not a right-winger.

You're in a cult man. Get out before it's too late.

Back