• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Top minds Joe Rogan and Bo Nickal making waves for their political hot take

Its just "far more severe" because Biden is currently president and had farther to fall, Trump has sounded like a 3rd grader for years and people think he's just being cheeky/trolling when he's really just stupid about a lot of things but speaks with confidence so people who support him believe him and parrot the stupid s**t he says because its easier than having to actually understand things for their self. He's basically the Dunning Kruger effect personified, he asks "did anyone hear of X?" speaking about world events/famous people that obviously everyone has heard of or (even stupider) talks about how nobody knows them/heard of them (but him), claims to know "more about Y" than professionals in their field, or his other go to "A lot of people don't know" and its something that anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows and I genuinely believe he actually believes he's saying profound stuff because he's surrounded by sycophantic yes men and adoring idiots at rallies non-stop.

I like Rogan and have watched a ton of the recordings on Youtube, but he clearly just caters to a right wing audience a lot more now and it certainly seems like he doesn't want to say anything bad about Trump because Trump and his fans are ultra-sensitive to even reasonable criticism of him, especially since he's already got a lot of people on the left who hate him.

I hear Trump, and it's not cognitive decline imo. To me, he's just a total narcissist that knows his supporters won't care at all about the accuracy of what he says. So he's just the typical "I'm gonna talk out my ass" guy. Everyone knows them in their own lives. No time or effort to truly learn about what they're speaking about, but as you said: say it with confidence and belittle anyone who argues or fact checks.

It's like we agree...but for some reason you're categorizing it as mental decline when it's not. It's not any better, but it is different.

Oh fuck off

We spent two years after 2016 hearing that Trump was elected illegitimately

Lol
Election interference is different than Election fraud. If you're claiming there wasn't any Russian interference during the '16 Election you're wrong. During the '20 Election Trump committed election interference while claiming and being unable to prove election fraud in court.

Election interference is different than Election fraud. If you're claiming there wasn't any Russian interference during the '16 Election you're wrong. During the '20 Election Trump committed election interference while claiming and being unable to prove election fraud in court.
Every election there is some sort of special interest & foreign collusion. Before 2016, I don't think we've ever heard a losing candidate tell people to "resist" and the president is not legitimate. If you think 40k of facebook ads swung the election you're wrong.

I hear Trump, and it's not cognitive decline imo. To me, he's just a total narcissist that knows his supporters won't care at all about the accuracy of what he says. So he's just the typical "I'm gonna talk out my ass" guy. Everyone knows them in their own lives. No time or effort to truly learn about what they're speaking about, but as you said: say it with confidence and belittle anyone who argues or fact checks.

It's like we agree...but for some reason you're categorizing it as mental decline when it's not. It's not any better, but it is different.
It's all just a desperate ploy to put Trump in the same vein as Biden. Biden is clearly out of it, so Trump must be too. That's not an advantage now!

Anybody with eyes and ears can tell that Biden struggles to speak and stay awake on a good day, and has dropped off a cliff since his Obama days, and that Trump is the same guy he was eight years ago, for better or worse.

I'm mostly ambivalent about Joe, outside of concerns regarding who he platforms. He single-handedly rocketed Libs of TikTok into the stratosphere and they're one of the most successful hate groups in the last decade.

My one super negative reaction to him was when he went berserk on a primatologist, it's the worst I've ever him.

Time stamped.

What a shitty-arsed example of humanity.

It's all just a desperate ploy to put Trump in the same vein as Biden. Biden is clearly out of it, so Trump must be too. That's not an advantage now!

Anybody with eyes and ears can tell that Biden struggles to speak and stay awake on a good day, and has dropped off a cliff since his Obama days, and that Trump is the same guy he was eight years ago, for better or worse.

Agree, and like I said I think Trump is a true clinical narcissist. I don't think he's capable of believing he could ever be wrong, I cannot remember him ever showing contrition. Even in the mildest way. There's a danger in it because someone who truly believes they are incapable of being wrong also won't feel the need to consult (or at least truly listen) to those who they maybe SHOULD listen to. Or they don't feel the need to give the proper amount of thought or attention because...why would they? Whatever choice they make has to be correct anyway.

But all of that can be true, and Trump can still have more or less the same cognitive abilities that he did previously. And yes, conversely Biden has absolutely shown a noticeable steep mental decline imo.

Agree, and like I said I think Trump is a true clinical narcissist. I don't think he's capable of believing he could ever be wrong, I cannot remember him ever showing contrition. Even in the mildest way. There's a danger in it because someone who truly believes they are incapable of being wrong also won't feel the need to consult (or at least truly listen) to those who they maybe SHOULD listen to. Or they don't feel the need to give the proper amount of thought or attention because...why would they? Whatever choice they make has to be correct anyway.

But all of that can be true, and Trump can still have more or less the same cognitive abilities that he did previously. And yes, conversely Biden has absolutely shown a noticeable steep mental decline imo.
Yeah. I mean whatever one may think of Trump, he's consistent. Biden looks like he needs an assistant to lead him around and direct him, like a guy on their last legs at an old folks home. It's not even close. When Trump truly declines, and starts looking and sounding confused n' shit(instead of just riffing on whatever, like he's always done), it will be very noticeable, much like it is with Biden.

Well, you're a suckload of suck. You tell me.
I don't have to tell you anything. You know you wish death on people you don't like, like you're ordering a pizza. And yet, you judge others' "humanity".

I mean, shut the fuck up already. You're not Gandhi.

I don't have to tell you anything. You know you wish death on people you don't like, like you're ordering a pizza. And yet, you judge others' "humanity".

I mean, shut the fuck up already. You're not Gandhi.
{<jimmies}

Merry Christmas to you too, princess.

Every election there is some sort of special interest & foreign collusion. Before 2016, I don't think we've ever heard a losing candidate tell people to "resist" and the president is not legitimate. If you think 40k of facebook ads swung the election you're wrong.
Fine but I can say the same to you about any fraud swinging the '20 election.

As a country I wish you'd just unanimously agree to not vote for either of these retards and demand better candidates.

I wonder what Joe's opinion is on the fact that the tub of orange lard needs little pads under his little toes just to be able to stand straight without falling forward

images

When Rogan said this is mainstream media fault "Or something like this? What the F does he think he is by the fact he is paid 40 million a year by a company more valuable then most media companies in size and market cap. His contract apparently up for renegotiation soon that maybe why Spotify is laying of 1700 people they need money for Rogan new deal lol. So him railing against the mainstream media is a laugh.

When Rogan said this is mainstream media fault "Or something like this? What the F does he think he is by the fact he is paid 40 million a year by a company more valuable then most media companies in size and market cap. His contract apparently up for renegotiation soon that maybe why Spotify is laying of 1700 people they need money for Rogan new deal lol. So him railing against the mainstream media is a laugh.
It's the same schtick Fox News has so often done. They need to fuel the persecution fetish. They'll have the #1 show, with more viewers than everyone else combined at times, and start complaining about the mainstream media, as if they're a bunch of scrappy outsiders. Like really, who's more influential, Erin Burnett or Joe Rogan? lol. Of course, it's Joe. Guy is getting $200 million contracts with 10 million + listeners each episode.

When this is pointed out, sometimes people accept it, but pivot to some argument like "OK, they're popular, but they're the exception, and all the rest of the media is opposed to them." This is not true. Talk radio is absolutely dominated by right-wingers. The most listened to talk radio programs that deal with politics are almost entirely right-wing. Social media is similar. On something like Facebook you can see the top 10-performing link-posts each day. It's usually almost exclusively right-wing material, like Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, NewsMax, Sean Hannity, Fox News, etc. The only area that is actually dominated by the left-wing is some forms of print media.

It's the same schtick Fox News has so often done. They need to fuel the persecution fetish. They'll have the #1 show, with more viewers than everyone else combined at times, and start complaining about the mainstream media, as if they're a bunch of scrappy outsiders. Like really, who's more influential, Erin Burnett or Joe Rogan? lol. Of course, it's Joe. Guy is getting $200 million contracts with 10 million + listeners each episode.

When this is pointed out, sometimes people accept it, but pivot to some argument like "OK, they're popular, but they're the exception, and all the rest of the media is opposed to them." This is not true. Talk radio is absolutely dominated by right-wingers. The most listened to talk radio programs that deal with politics are almost entirely right-wing. Social media is similar. On something like Facebook you can see the top 10-performing link-posts each day. It's usually almost exclusively right-wing material, like Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, NewsMax, Sean Hannity, Fox News, etc. The only area that is actually dominated by the left-wing is some forms of print media.
Rogan is hardly a man of the people he is riding this money train harder then just about anyone while working out of his house. Not many people people as you pointed out that has the level of reach that Rogan has in terms of daily viewership. He has a staff and he had to have someone fact check him because of past transgressions that almost got him permanently banned from YouTube. His positions are not a recent thing he has been going off the rails for sometime and his move to Texas was indication about the size of his contract. He went all in on conservative BS when he moved to Texas. Every once and a while he throws something out there that exposes him as a highly paid BS artist with things like this stuff.

Back