Top 6 GOAT's of MMA

Bisping - most wins in UFC history
Conor - first champ champ
Ronda - female GOAT
Rashad - undefeated in his prime. Beat Chuck Liddell
Kenny Florian - title contender in 3 divisions.
Randy - best ever
hendo was first champ champ

Top 10 mma fighters of all time (without considering the use of Ped’s)

1. Anderson Silva
  2. Georges St. Pierre
  3. Jon Jones
  4. Fedor Emelianenko
  5. Daniel Cormier
  6. Connor Mcgregor
  7. Jose Aldo
  8. Demetrius Johnson
  9. Dominik Cruz
  10. Matt Hughes/BJ Penn

1. Fedor
2. Anderson
3. Jones
4. GSP
5. Aldo
6. BJ Penn

I think throwing DC and aldo in the mix is fine, GSP or fedor is #1 and #2 and Jones is goat of cheaters over anderson.

GOATs finish their opponents, ie beat them so bad, they cant continue fighting.

GSP went 5 years without finishing a single opponent in his weightclass, and 10 years without finishing any opponent......so no, hes not in the GOAT discussions. Lets also add how suspicious his behavior was when Keith Keizer siggested random PED testing. so please dont talk to me about PED accusations.

Silva Fedor, Jones, DC are all far above GSP and its not even close.

GOATs finish their opponents, ie beat them so bad, they cant continue fighting.

GSP went 5 years without finishing a single opponent in his weightclass, and 10 years without finishing any opponent......so no, hes not in the GOAT discussions. Lets also add how suspicious his behavior was when Keith Keizer siggested random PED testing. so please dont talk to me about PED accusations.

Silva Fedor, Jones, DC are all far above GSP and its not even close.

GSP won most of his fights 50 - 45. He simply outclassed everyone he faced. While not as exciting, the purpose of a fight is to win, a finish is not needed. GSP was a good striker, a great wrestler and an incredible athlete. If there was a 80% chance in his mind that he would win by keeping it standing and a 95% chance of him winning by taking his opponent to the ground, he would take his opponent to the ground. He was very calculated and smart, he didn’t take unnecessary risks. You may find him boring, but you cannot deny his reign of dominance.

giphy.gif

Honourable mentions - DJ (but didnt move up in weight), Aldo

Roided GOAT - Bones

6.GSP - had a great title reign but ran from the Whittaker fight so ranked lower

5. Anderson Silva - Roided. But jumped up a weight division and fought DC on 2 days notice - clean.

4. Conor Mcgregor - first champ champ, beat Aldo in seconds, went 10 rounds with one of the GOAT's of boxing in his first fight

3. Stipe - most ufc HW title defences

2. Fedor - like to believe he was always clean

1. DC - undefeated (Jon himself admitted to roiding in both fights) champ champ
LOL at ranking McGregor above Silva and GSP.

Honourable mentions - DJ (but didnt move up in weight), Aldo

Roided GOAT - Bones

6.GSP - had a great title reign but ran from the Whittaker fight so ranked lower

5. Anderson Silva - Roided. But jumped up a weight division and fought DC on 2 days notice - clean.

4. Conor Mcgregor - first champ champ, beat Aldo in seconds, went 10 rounds with one of the GOAT's of boxing in his first fight

3. Stipe - most ufc HW title defences

2. Fedor - like to believe he was always clean

1. DC - undefeated (Jon himself admitted to roiding in both fights) champ champ

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's one of the stupidest list I've seen. Ranking McGregor above GSP should get you a lifeban from sherdog and your right to vote revoked for 10 years.

Roiders are excluded from my list because they fought with an unfair advantage, therefore their accomplishments are void. That doesn't mean they weren't fun to watch, just that nothing they did counts.

1. GSP - Stellar 26-2 record, all losses avenged, most p4p wins, 2x division champ.
2. DC - 21-1 (could be 21-0), only losses are to a known roider, dominant champ at LHW, 2x div champ
3. MM - even if extremely unentertaining and fighting no names, the guy defend his title forever and deserves top 3. This will likely change after the Khebab vs McG fight
4. Fedor - One of the longest win streak in MMA, showed supreme dominance during his reign. Had a few terrible losses near the end, which excludes him from the top 3.

5 and beyond is too much of a toss up beween: TJ, McGregor, Khabib, Holloway, Stipe, Aldo

To be a P4P ''all-time-great'' you need those factors:
-Dominant champion
-Stellar record (more than 3 losses starts to look bad, specially if unavenged)
-20+ wins, including long streaks
*Bonuses*: finish % and multi-weight champ

1.Platinum
2.Punk
3.Platinum
4.Baroni
5.Nelson
6.Platinum

Steroids aside. Jones GSP Silva Fedor Aldo . HM - DC Nogueira Hendo BJ Hughes Couture DJ

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's one of the stupidest list I've seen. Ranking McGregor above GSP should get you a lifeban from sherdog and your right to vote revoked for 10 years.

Roiders are excluded from my list because they fought with an unfair advantage, therefore their accomplishments are void. That doesn't mean they weren't fun to watch, just that nothing they did counts.

1. GSP - Stellar 26-2 record, all losses avenged, most p4p wins, 2x division champ.
2. DC - 21-1 (could be 21-0), only losses are to a known roider, dominant champ at LHW, 2x div champ
3. MM - even if extremely unentertaining and fighting no names, the guy defend his title forever and deserves top 3. This will likely change after the Khebab vs McG fight
4. Fedor - One of the longest win streak in MMA, showed supreme dominance during his reign. Had a few terrible losses near the end, which excludes him from the top 3.

5 and beyond is too much of a toss up beween: TJ, McGregor, Khabib, Holloway, Stipe, Aldo

To be a P4P ''all-time-great'' you need those factors:
-Dominant champion
-Stellar record (more than 3 losses starts to look bad, specially if unavenged)
-20+ wins, including long streaks
*Bonuses*: finish % and multi-weight champ
GOAT's fight the best of the best and are undoubtably at one point in time the very best in there division. The only reason GSP is truely mentioned in GOAT discussions is because he beat Bisping - that's the truth. It was a dog move when he got out of the MW division to avoid Whittaker. So to me anyway, GOAT's dont run away. Hence the reason i have these fighters above GSP

1.fedor-before he lost in amazing fashion
2.jones-most well rounded fighter
3.dj-2nd most well rounded fighter other than jon
4.silva-greatest mma striker ever
5.gsp-one of best mma wrestlers ever.

Back