Top 6 GOAT's of MMA

Jesus, thats a mess. You have the right ingredients but ya got it all wrong. Theres two lists-

You care about PEDS)1.Fedor,2.Daniel Cormier, 3.GSP,4.Demetrious Johnson

(PEDS be damned) 1.Anderson Silva 2.John Jones 3.Fedor 4.Daniel Cormier 5.GSP 6.DJ

Lol, canuk

I dont mean that to be offensive, im from Texas.. Ive never met a french canadian,

But thats what you are right? Meaning your opinon on gsp means shit.

Good chat, that was embarrasing

I'm german and I agree with him. The only one with arguably a more impressive record than GSP is Jon Jones and he got outed as a cheater twice. That makes GSP the undisputed goat.

I like the Big Nog inclusion, he doesn't seem to get much love these days. He's not really in the GOAT discussion for me, but I might have him in my top 10.

Fedor/Nog was really two potential GOATs colliding in their prime in the same division.

Personally, I have this order
1) GSP
2) Silva
3) DC
Other contenders are Bisping, TJ and Werdum

Honourable mentions - DJ (but didnt move up in weight), Aldo

Roided GOAT - Bones

6.GSP - had a great title reign but ran from the Whittaker fight so ranked lower

5. Anderson Silva - Roided. But jumped up a weight division and fought DC on 2 days notice - clean.

4. Conor Mcgregor - first champ champ, beat Aldo in seconds, went 10 rounds with one of the GOAT's of boxing in his first fight

3. Stipe - most ufc HW title defences

2. Fedor - like to believe he was always clean

1. DC - undefeated (Jon himself admitted to roiding in both fights) champ champ
Hendo was the first Champ Champ. To be technical.

Just watch the fights man. Its not about resume or records, or belts. Just go watch Silvas fights and then go watch GSPs

The latter will take alot more time

2 losses both avenged vs 8 losses
if you wanna talk about controversy, GSP has Johny while Silva has Brunson
Also, nobody dominated GSP as Chael dominated Silva for so many rounds

Not to mention that Silva's title defenses were against not so good fighters, while GSP fought guys with great winning streaks

So, yeah, GOAT is not about flashy knockouts, it's about resume: how many losses, how many rounds you dominated, how good were your opponents, the steroids debate and so on...

DJ - ran away from TJ

Roided GOAT - Bones - ran from HW

6.GSP - ran from the Whittaker

5. Anderson Silva - ran away from Jones, litterally ran away from Diaz

4. Conor Mcgregor - ran away from Tony and Khabib

2. Fedor - ran away from UFC

1. DC - ran away from Stipe's rematch (I know, I know, green panty night with Brock)

3. Stipe - ran away from his wife and from Dana when Dana tried to put the belt on him

Everybody runs, man!
The GOAT must have good cardio

GSP #1

He's the GOAT. There can only be one.

LOL at some of the guys on that list ahead of GSP. Embarrassing. Stipe? ROFL.

I honestly think it's hilarious to even think Conor or Stipe are in GSP territory. Too funny.

1. Joe Son
2. Charles Bennett
3. Dan Quinn
4. Conor McGregor
5. Harold Howard
6. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

1. Anderson
2. Fedor
3. Jones
4. Aldo
5. DC
6. GSP

Just watch the fights man. Its not about resume or records, or belts. Just go watch Silvas fights and then go watch GSPs

The latter will take alot more time
I have watched GSPs. He dominated and nullified his opponents for years.

Sorry, not flashy enough for you.

1) GSP
2) Fedor
3) Silva
4) Jones
5) Nogueira
6) Aldo

Ken Shamrock

Conor

Fedor

Quinton Johnson

Frank Shamrock

Dominic Cruz

Anyone caught using PED's shouldn't even be included in a GOAT list. Jones and Silva should be taken off any list as they've probably been cheating for a very long time. DC and Mcgregor haven't even defended the belt 2 times so how can anyone even include them into a GOAT list.

Fedor, GSP and DJ were never caught using PED's. They all defended the belt more than 2 times. They should easily be in the top 3 spots of and GOAT list.

Stopped reading when I saw Aldo on the honorable mentioned list.

Shit list ts.

Back