Top 6 GOAT's of MMA

Bisping - most wins in UFC history
Conor - first champ champ
Ronda - female GOAT
Rashad - undefeated in his prime. Beat Chuck Liddell
Kenny Florian - title contender in 3 divisions.
Randy - best ever

Lol Ronda is not the female GOAT. She can't strike to save her life. Cyborg is. Or even Nunes at least. Who destroyed Ronda.

Randy is maybe top 10 but you cant put him above GSP or Jones. I bet you can't even put together an argument to back up your choice.

Conor wasn't the first champ champ. You put Conor but not GSP, who's also a double champ but actually has title defenses. Off of Conors nuts please.

Rashad got turned into a meme by Lyoto. Beat Chuck when he was old.

Bisping has one title defense against someone outside the top 10. He also lost to a previously retired Welterweight in GSP.

Kenny Florian? Really? No comment.

Mousasi? Sakuraba? So no GSP, Jones, DC, DJ, Silva but Shogun. Didn't Jones whoop that ass?

You must be a Japanese fan coz you only picked Pride fighters.

Fedor had too many freak show fights. He can't be above GSP and Jones.

You seem to really know what you´re talkin´about...

loloool.png

Fedor had too many freak show fights. He can't be above GSP and Jones.
Fedor never juiced, he's a small hw and 90% of his fights were finishes. Before Bisping he had 9 years decision streak, boring fighter af.

Lol Ronda is not the female GOAT. She can't strike to save her life. Cyborg is. Or even Nunes at least. Who destroyed Ronda.

Randy is maybe top 10 but you cant put him above GSP or Jones. I bet you can't even put together an argument to back up your choice.

Conor wasn't the first champ champ. You put Conor but not GSP, who's also a double champ but actually has title defenses. Off of Conors nuts please.

Bisping has one title defense against someone outside the top 10. He also lost to a previously retired Welterweight in GSP.

I was joking.

Fedor never juiced, he's a small hw and 90% of his fights were finishes. Before Bisping he had 9 years decision streak, boring fighter af.

You don't judge a fighters talent based on how exciting they are. Its not WWE. GSP never juiced either. He faced way better competition than Fedor. Cain was also a small HW.

There are definitely similarities between who I think are the greatest and who I've enjoyed watching the most, which would probably be Fedor, Saku, Shogun, BJ, Big Nog, Wandy.

In terms of who I think are the greatest, I value fighters that don't care about weight, just want to prove they are the best, and have a high skill-level. People who have those qualities and had highly successful careers without failing drug tests etc. are who I consider great.
Yeah, winning isnt an important criteria to you, clearly. Lol

1: GSP
2: Anderson
3: DC
4: Conor
5: Mighty Mouse
6: Stipe

Honourable mentions - DJ (but didnt move up in weight), Aldo

Roided GOAT - Bones

6.GSP - had a great title reign but ran from the Whittaker fight so ranked lower

5. Anderson Silva - Roided. But jumped up a weight division and fought DC on 2 days notice - clean.

4. Conor Mcgregor - first champ champ, beat Aldo in seconds, went 10 rounds with one of the GOAT's of boxing in his first fight

3. Stipe - most ufc HW title defences

2. Fedor - like to believe he was always clean

1. DC - undefeated (Jon himself admitted to roiding in both fights) champ champ
This sport would be better off if you stopped watching. You're a liability to us all.

Mousasi? Sakuraba? So no GSP, Jones, DC, DJ, Silva but Shogun. Didn't Jones whoop that ass?

You must be a Japanese fan coz you only picked Pride fighters.

Mousasi, Shogun, Saku, Big Nog, BJ, and Hendo all fought in the UFC. BJ never fought in Pride. Many of the great fighters are older or have been fighting for a long time and fought in Pride.

Yeah, winning isnt an important criteria to you, clearly. Lol

Aside from BJ they all basically have at least as many wins as DC, MM, Jones, GSP, Aldo etc. Some have much more.

Anyways, I already explained what I think constitutes a great fighter. It's highly subjective and I have no problem with people thinking GSP, Aldo, DC etc. are great. Some are close to making my top 6. Cheers gents.

Last edited:

I+dont+get+it+wheres+jokeexplain+when+_895e7196765d413f681ad37aaeb3c270.jpg

1- GSP
2- Fedor
3- Aldo
4- Cormier
5- Mighty Mouse
6- Hughes

The only one who can be argued against GSP is Fedor.
I don't includes cheaters. If I was, Jon Jones would have a case for the top spot, because his run was epic, and Silva would be fourth.
But fuck cheaters.

1- GSP
2- Fedor
3- Aldo
4- Cormier
5- Mighty Mouse
6- Hughes

The only one who can be argued against GSP is Fedor.
I don't includes cheaters. If I was, Jon Jones would have a case for the top spot, because his run was epic, and Silva would be fourth.
But fuck cheaters.

Talk to Keith Kizer about how GSP reacted to the idea of random testing.

Stop hiding behind the "cheating" excuse.

Talk to Keith Kizer about how GSP reacted to the idea of random testing.

Stop hiding behind the "cheating" excuse.

He didn't get caught, so one of two things:

1- He didn't cheat, so he's the best ever
or
2- He didn't get caught, which means he's way more intelligent and cunning than both Aderson Silva and Jon Jones, which still put him above those two idiots.

Mousasi, Shogun, Saku, Big Nog, BJ, and Hendo all fought in the UFC. BJ never fought in Pride. Many of the great fighters are older or have been fighting for a long time and fought in Pride.

Aside from BJ they all basically have at least as many wins as DC, MM, Jones, GSP, Aldo etc. Some have much more.

Anyways, I already explained what I think constitutes a great fighter. It's highly subjective and I have no problem with people thinking GSP, Aldo, DC etc. are great. Some are close to making my top 6. Cheers gents.
None of the guys you have listed have as many quality wins relative to their weight class as the majority of the GOATs that normally get mentioned.

Hendo has a case and only Hendo because has probably he has the best list of names on his win list. The only thing these guys have in common is they all fought at various weight classes throughout their career. In BJ's case, he lost most of those fights and Saku lost most as well.

I'd say the dominance of the other guys surpasses the guys you mentioned but it is your opinion and you're entitled to it.

None of the guys you have listed have as many quality wins relative to their weight class as the majority of the GOATs that normally get mentioned.

Hendo has a case and only Hendo because has probably he has the best list of names on his win list. The only thing these guys have in common is they all fought at various weight classes throughout their career. In BJ's case, he lost most of those fights and Saku lost most as well.

I'd say the dominance of the other guys surpasses the guys you mentioned but it is your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Fedor has as many quality wins relative to his weight class as most of those guys. Shogun and Big Nog as well.

BJ didn't lose most of the fights he fought higher than LW. He is 5-6-1 with wins over Hughes x2, Ludwig, Rodrigo Gracie, and Renzo Gracie. His losses were to GSPx2, Hughes, Rory, Nick, and Lyoto, and he drew with Fitch. That's a pretty solid resume of fighters.

I agree those guys were very dominant at their respective weight classes. I don't take anything away from what they did. Much hespect.

Back