Top 6 GOAT's of MMA

Honourable mentions - DJ (but didnt move up in weight), Aldo

Roided GOAT - Bones

6.GSP - had a great title reign but ran from the Whittaker fight so ranked lower

5. Anderson Silva - Roided. But jumped up a weight division and fought DC on 2 days notice - clean.

4. Conor Mcgregor - first champ champ, beat Aldo in seconds, went 10 rounds with one of the GOAT's of boxing in his first fight

3. Stipe - most ufc HW title defences

2. Fedor - like to believe he was always clean

1. DC - undefeated (Jon himself admitted to roiding in both fights) champ champ
Mostly agreed.

1. Fedor
2. Saku
3. Big Nog
4. Hendo
5. BJ
6. Mousasi

HM: Shogun could be in there over Mousasi or BJ as well.

Last edited:
I think throwing DC and aldo in the mix is fine, GSP or fedor is #1 and #2 and Jones is goat of cheaters over anderson.

Jones and Silva are cheaters, while McGregor has never defended a title in his life, so they don't make my list.
1 GSP
2 DJ
3 DC
4 Fedor
5 Aldo
6 BJ
* Cruz, Khabib, Tyron, Hendo, Randy

1. Fedor
GSP
Jones
A. Silva

6 is too much.

Fuck you

Fedor
Gsp
Anderson
Jones
Aldo
Cruz

Honourable mentions - DJ (but didnt move up in weight), Aldo

Roided GOAT - Bones

6.GSP - had a great title reign but ran from the Whittaker fight so ranked lower

5. Anderson Silva - Roided. But jumped up a weight division and fought DC on 2 days notice - clean.

4. Conor Mcgregor - first champ champ, beat Aldo in seconds, went 10 rounds with one of the GOAT's of boxing in his first fight

3. Stipe - most ufc HW title defences

2. Fedor - like to believe he was always clean

1. DC - undefeated (Jon himself admitted to roiding in both fights) champ champ

That is one ridiculously shitty list.

Ww platinum Mike Perry
Lw Platinum Mike Perry
Mw Platinum Mike Perry
Lhw Platinum Mike Perry
Fw Platinum Mike Perry
Bw Platinum Mike Perry

Eventually Erik Silva might make list

Last edited:
Someone's been listing his fav fighters.

There are definitely similarities between who I think are the greatest and who I've enjoyed watching the most, which would probably be Fedor, Saku, Shogun, BJ, Big Nog, Wandy.

In terms of who I think are the greatest, I value fighters that don't care about weight, just want to prove they are the best, and have a high skill-level. People who have those qualities and had highly successful careers without failing drug tests etc. are who I consider great.

Fedor, Jones, AS, GSP, Aldo, Cruz

HM: MM

Stipe is nowhere near goat

Fedor
Anderson
GSP
Jones
Aldo
Dan Henderson

BJ Penn, Mighty Mouse, DC honorable mentions

Not one BJ mention good. If I hear about how fatass Penn fought fatass MW/LHW/"HW" Machida in a completely inconsequential fight in the middle of the Brazilian jungle I'll kill myself. While Machida was still nothing more than a karate point fighter.

1-6 top to bottom:

GSP - it does not matter that he is picking fights out of his prime.

Conor - contributions to the sport in terms of popularity, fighters pay and being a phenomenal fighters in 2 weight classes means more than just defenses.

Fedor - not much to say besides that he did not go to fight in the US in his prime. But PRIDE was just as important at the time.

DC - Jones causes him to be outside top 3

Silva - amazing defence record and fighting style. Unfortunately got busted for peds multiple times.

Jones - similar story to Silva but his style is less exciting.

BJ is a great choice for any GOAT list.

jsect2.gif

Back