Media Tony Ferguson training with David Goggins

Would be more beneficial if he actually did 1000 round houses on each side and fighting related cardio in like thailand with Goggins as a supplement. But who am I to judge. Goggins is an impressive individual. Im down to see the result lol.

I don't know I'm thinking of putting a couple hundred bucks on tony he is a plus 350 on draftkings not sure if I'll do it yet.

This thread is already 7 pages? Did anyone do the Diego Sanchez and Joshua Fabia pics yet?

If you go all in with Goggins, you're going to be a machine. But, once you get KO'd a few times, it seems to come easier.

Well this is the way I see it, if Tony Ferg can't beat Paddy the Fatty with David Goggins level conditioning he needs to retire. War T-Ferg and Gogg

I don't think conditioning is the problem, it's the fact he's 39.

family-guy-puke.gif

This thread is already 7 pages? Did anyone do the Diego Sanchez and Joshua Fabia pics yet?

If you go all in with Goggins, you're going to be a machine. But, once you get KO'd a few times, it seems to come easier.
so you saying he should invite Fabia to his camp to give him what Goggins can't?

all this business with goggins is just gonna have tony seeing stars through shadow realm goggles... again

Tony is older, he needs more rest and recuperation time, not more cardio training.

Sounds like me blacking out... I blacked out for the first time at 32, now it seems I black out every weekend

Back