Media Tony Ferguson training with David Goggins

Tony gonna pull out for sure LOL
giphy.gif

Ok I'll be the one.

What's the story with this guy training with Tony?
David Goggins (born February 17, 1975) is an American retired United States Navy SEAL. He is also an ultramarathon runner, ultra-distance cyclist, triathlete, public speaker, and author of two memoirs, and was inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame for his achievements in sport.[5] Goggins was also awarded the VFW Americanism award in 2018,[6] for his service in the United States Armed Forces.[7]Goggins also published a New York Times best-seller book titled Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds.

\

hes generally decalared as the hardest human to live. Google the things he has done like 4000+ Chinups and running 200 miles in 36 hours. Hes a cardio legend

He'll probably get burned out training with Googins that everything else will suffer. Goggins was notorious for not giving a care about any sort of training that didn't involve PT when he was with Teams.

In a world where most MMA combatant prefer to train with world strongest guy and get #Walrused , Tony was have been the type of guy to go through hell week with Earth toughest man.

Toughness was greater than strength, this is one universal truth.

Tony will win via #StayHard mindset. They was not been know him, son!!!! Championship Only!

#BoysWillBeBoys #MenWillBeMen #HardMen

Tony needs to get off those psych meds. They are turning him into a zombie, he used to be and train non-stop like an animal back in the days. They put him on psych meds a few years back berceuse he had a psychotic episode, but IMO Psychotic Tony was the FIGHTER and now his psych meds keep him docile. He started losing after he got put on meds. Most people say that his performance declined due to CTE from his recent losses, but i believe that the rabbit hole goes deeper than that.

Back