Tomorrow night, the Strickland fake hype will end, and Dana will send him back to Fight Nights and PPV Prelims where he belongs!

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You guys have hyped up this paper champ for months. There's even people on here who thinks he beats Prime Silva, Weidman & Rockhold. Dricus will KO this pretender tomorrow and Dana will send him back to where he belongs FIGHT NIGHTS! Enjoy it while it last Strickland fanboys. Dricus has the entire LGBT community behind tomorrow. It's over for this paper champ!

<JonesLaugh>

You guys have hyped up this paper champ for months. There's even people on here who thinks he beats Prime Silva, Weidman & Rockhold. Dricus will KO this pretender tomorrow and Dana will send him back to where he belongs FIGHT NIGHTS! Enjoy it while it last Strickland fanboys. Dricus has the entire LGBT community behind tomorrow. It's over for this paper champ!

<JonesLaugh>
I'd choose to hang around Sean's fans any day over the LGBT community.

Dricus has the entire LGBT community behind
Just like Paulo Costa

adesanya-hump.gif

You guys have hyped up this paper champ for months. There's even people on here who thinks he beats Prime Silva, Weidman & Rockhold.
I know this is a bait post, but I have never heard anyone say that last part.

Also I wouldn't call him a paper champ, the guy beat one of the best champs the division has seen to get the belt(Izzy). Pretty clearly too.
That being said I am also leaning towards DDP winning here.

a rematch with Izzy is a big PPV even if none of them has the belt

Win or lose, his mouth has made him one of the more popular fighters in the UFC. And unlike Sonnen he won a title.
Chael had to fight Prime Silva and Bones to win a title. Levels!

No shame in losing to Dricus, guy's a beast, but if Sean wins, threads like this will be non existent, and all the Izzy had an off night nonsense will vanish for good.
Good thing he’s losing tommorow then 😎

Back