Tomorrow night, the Strickland fake hype will end, and Dana will send him back to Fight Nights and PPV Prelims where he belongs!

You guys have hyped up this paper champ for months. There's even people on here who thinks he beats Prime Silva, Weidman & Rockhold. Dricus will KO this pretender tomorrow and Dana will send him back to where he belongs FIGHT NIGHTS! Enjoy it while it last Strickland fanboys. Dricus has the entire LGBT community behind tomorrow. It's over for this paper champ!

<JonesLaugh>

Pretty much .. I think his 15 mins are up... hopefully he saved or invested his money (, not likely)

You guys have hyped up this paper champ for months. There's even people on here who thinks he beats Prime Silva, Weidman & Rockhold. Dricus will KO this pretender tomorrow and Dana will send him back to where he belongs FIGHT NIGHTS! Enjoy it while it last Strickland fanboys. Dricus has the entire LGBT community behind tomorrow. It's over for this paper champ!

<JonesLaugh>

Nah, they probably don’t watch the sport because it’s too violent.

<JonesLaugh>

Shameful.

Say what you want about Strickland's ability to hold onto the title, but calling him a 'paper champ' just makes you sound silly.

Sean decisively beat Izzy for the belt. That is *undeniably* true.

I never hyped Sean up, he's a slightly above average fighter (if we only count top 10) who overperformed and became champion. There's no way he's gonna defend that belt tho.

<JonesLaugh>

You forgot to include the ‘Q’ . The mob will be coming for you now - tell your parents you love them …

I never hyped Sean up, he's a slightly above average fighter (if we only count top 10) who overperformed and became champion. There's no way he's gonna defend that belt tho.
Let's start slightly above average fighter isn't in top 5, 10 even top 15 at 185 in UFC, is in UFC for over 10 years with UFC with good record. He was always good, look at his record no bad losses, many good wins. I also didn't think he would win against Izzy, but here we are. Win or lose, he's people's champ

I have no idea who's gonna win this fight. It won't surprise me if Dricis can catch Strickland and swarm him but it also won't surprise me if Strickland puts a pace on Dricus and wilts him.

<JonesLaugh>
meh ddp is the most overrated top 10 fighter on the roster.

<JonesLaugh>
I'll tell you the same thing I told @Ares Black , I'll bet you $5 via cashapp. 😊, I want some chicken nuggets.

Never mind, you don't know the definition of paper champ, you can't be trusted, the bets off.

I know this is a bait post, but I have never heard anyone say that last part.

Also I wouldn't call him a paper champ, the guy beat one of the best champs the division has seen to get the belt(Izzy). Pretty clearly too.
That being said I am also leaning towards DDP winning here.
Thats all these woke leftists do, project false narratives to try and then virtue signal

<JonesLaugh>
Paper champ?. He beat the king so everything followed in this post is mute.

<JonesLaugh>
Shit...he has the LGBT (dont forget IQA+ or they might whip your ass too) behind him. Fight is fucking over - why bother even showing up. Honestly that might be the dumbest point as to why someone would win a fight I've ever seen on here and there have been some real dumb things here.

Strickland got over during the media scrum. Dana will give him the win.

You guys have hyped up this paper champ for months.
So sick of fake fans acting like one fighter has no chance. He won the belt by beating the guy holding the belt, not exactly the definition of paper champion.
They both have routes to win this fight, saying one guy doesn't have a chance makes you look like an asshole, because you are going to brag to your parents if it turns out to be right. You're probably the same asshole that said he had zero chance before the Izzy fight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230910-094647-058.png
    Screenshot_20230910-094647-058.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 2
Back