Tom Hardy = weak beard

growing a beard is not as important as good looking face and full head of hair.

growing beard less important than head on hair. Beard for unattractive men is like ton of makeup for women see conor mcgregor it hide their face and jaw line. Tom hardy also not manlet but jacked average height guy maybe that why they cast him.

Hair serves the exact same role as a beard....it covers up a weak skull.

Hence why the Rock is top of the food chain.

Hottest-Pictures-Dwayne-Rock-Johnson.jpg

I think hardy has had some sort of implants or regaine treatment. It used to look like pubes, but doesn't anymore.

1457133578781.jpg

Hardy is an actor. He's not defined by if he has a beard. He's defined by if he can act like he has a beard.

He also likes to take it in the pooper from dudes, yet he' supposed to represent the epitome of alpha white male masculinity, lol.

All the modern action stars are homo: Hardy, Diesel, Jackman, etc.

Says alot about the people who idolize them, wonder if any of them had to suck off their version of Harvey Weinstein to get a gig.

Any actual evidence of this?

My beard game is pretty weak, kind of like Johnny Depp, but with long hair just past my shoulders I still look like Jesus.

He also likes to take it in the pooper from dudes, yet he' supposed to represent the epitome of alpha white male masculinity, lol.

All the modern action stars are homo: Hardy, Diesel, Jackman, etc.

Says alot about the people who idolize them, wonder if any of them had to suck off their version of Harvey Weinstein to get a gig.

Doesn't that make them good actors?

I wasn't aware that he was considered an alpha A-lister. I'm not surprised Sherdoggers are a bit peeved he's considered that since Hardy is a manlet

He's a manlet, but he's a manlet with a beard. Same as me. People always forget about this when they make fun of my height on here

Back