• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tom aspinall on fighting blaydes

Because he cucks himself at every turn and demotes his own fights.
That was a bit of a non-replay. So he should be happy and big up a fight that could derail his career? A fight he is forced to take even though he has earned a title shot.....Now, that would be cucking, right?

Ohh and - people who use the word cuck are usually retards, so....Please stop. Like - if you were a teenager I would get it, trying to be edgy and all. But your account is over 20 years old, so I take it you are too....

Last edited:
I think a win over Blaydes is great for his legacy. He should be cleaning the division and since I think he is clearly the best fighter there.

He should not care about Jones or Stipe.. those 2 fucks are running like a parallel HW division. It is a fun superfight but not much more at all.

We talking about Sherdog

in regards to Jones being this weeks Jones killer
What? I think your brain fucked up while writing that.

But I think I get what you are trying to say.

There are lots of idiots on Sherdog too, and that you can find a handfull that thought Gane would beat Jones does not mean a majority of people on Sherdog thought Gane would win. As I said - try and read the threads you posted - 90%+ of the posts are saying Jon would win. Like, every thread you posted shows that you are wrong, which is why I asked you if you even read them.

There are lots of idiots on Sherdog too, and that you can find a handfull that thought Gane would beat Jones does not mean a majority of people on Sherdog thought Gane would win. As I said - try and read the threads you posted - 90%+ of the posts are saying Jon would win. Like, every thread you posted shows that you are wrong, which is why I asked you if you even read them.
It's ermac, his brain being fucked up is a given in a Jones thread. When you say to him there are a lot of idiots on Sherdog, you already found one

Pavlovich was on a 6-fight win streak and deserved a title shot at the time; Tom and Blaydes are on longer winning-streak than Stipe/Gane.
Wait till you find out who the last guy was on that 6 fight win streak.

Where did you read "the majority", which may be why you're confused.

The post demonstrated the usual pervasive sentiment that Jones had no chance, or was afraid etc, like in every, single fight.
and now Gane "was never that good." Its the consistent theme, which is inevitable with Aspiring as with Pav and Gane etc.

Every thread posted show that was wrong? That there werent people who thought Gane was going to beat Jones? huh?

Wait till you find out who the last guy was on that 6 fight win streak.
Blaydes so what? Pav deserved a title shot even before that fight, he defeated Tuivasa faster than Gane did.

Where did you read "the majority", which may be why you're confused.

The post demonstrated the usual pervasive sentiment that Jones had no chance, or was afraid etc, like in every, single fight.
and now Gane "was never that good." Its the consistent theme, which is inevitable with Aspiring as with Pav and Gane etc.

Every thread posted show that was wrong? That there werent people who thought Gane was going to beat Jones? huh?

As I said - There are people who believe the earth is flat.

If your point is, that a few people, who did not know what they were talking about, thought Gane would destroy Jones then.....Yes, you are right.

Back