Opinion To my Trump supporting bros...

So basically let's come together, everything is fine? <3

lmao and no thank you.

I would like to see an investigation by the Senate first. I am sure we will find something...
Because guilty until proven innocent. This is how it works, right?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Despite all that I am curious about all these claims that spectators were not allowed during count. Dems digged hard on Trump for possible Russian collusion so why Trump should be denied his access to justice.

I dont give a fk if he won or lost. But this matter has to be resolved.

Lol losing by 5 million votes to a senile old man that didn't even leave his basement to campaign.... Trump was going to 4 rallies a day and still was soundly defeated in a landslide.

One and done one pump chump

He lost to MSM and big tech. His awful COVID policy was a factor too, but not a big one imo. The candidate doesn't matter very much these days. The majority will follow hollywood, twitter, google and facebook.Trump was an exception. He beat the entire media complex. But don't worry, your rulers will make sure that this will not happen again. Google and twitter algorithms have been modified since 2016.

Please just accept the election results. Trump did this to himself with the horrible way he handled COVID. His COVID rhetoric actually got some of his supporters killed. Plus his divisive rhetoric and not acting like a real president turned a lot of independents off that voted for him in 2016. You can't pretend that this wasn't a possibility that people would be voting against Trump and not necessarily voting for Biden.

You really pissed me off in the election thread too by some of you posting a bunch of Twitter conspiracy theories and other posts that made it seem like Trump was winning or going to win, only to Google results and find out it was bullshit.

I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, but right now, the Democratic and left leaning posters now have all the bragging rights.

Just accept it.
<mma4>

Where have you been? There has been left propaganda on TV, shows and movies the past 4 years.
Only going to get worse with Harris in power. They’ll probably abolish genders by the end of the 4 years. Sucks for the kids lol

LOL

I'm SURE Trumpanzees will heed your advice and chiiiiiill.

I'm sure of it.

There is NO WAY they will throw their own shit everywhere.

They will be cooooool and calm.
It's ironic that the first reaction filled with screaming and cursing comes from a liberal like yourself.
Next time your fragile ego gets hurt, don't start looting shops or destroy public property.

The vast majority are not accepting it from what I've read. Shit is going to get violent if Trump doesn't accept it soon. Which we know he's not.

It's ironic that the first reaction filled with screaming and cursing comes from a liberal like yourself.
Next time your fragile ego gets hurt, don't start looting shops or destroy public property.

Cry.

@Kandyland while I think it was inexcusable to have ever supported the proto-fascist Donald Trump-- because, since day one, the writing has been on the wall that his tenure would end by him trying to subvert the fabric of democracy one way or the other-- all I or other anti-Trumpers can ask is that you recognize it now that it is actually happening.

Accept the results of the election, condemn Trump's attempts to subvert the functioning of democracy, and we will all give this thing another shot.

unfortunately you'll have to wait for the courts to celebrate. the election rules weren't followed and were changed in an election year.

Wrong. I think you will find I am celebrating right now. You LOSE. Good Day Sir.

He could have helped set the tone instead of telling people to inject bleach or that it would be over in a few weeks.

Also all caps, fucking cry more.

Well, it was a joke and the caps is to emphasize how retarded you are.

He left it to your local government, and you're grasping at straws because orange man bad. You probably don't even know what Biden's platform was.

@Kandyland while I think it was inexcusable to have ever supported the proto-fascist Donald Trump-- because, since day one, the writing has been on the wall that his tenure would "end" by him trying to subvert the fabric of democracy one way or the other-- all I or other anti-Trumpers can ask is that you recognize it now that it is actually happening.

Accept the results of the election, condemn Trump's attempts to subvert the functioning of democracy, and be welcomed back into the good graces of society.

Lol. Sure.

Not prevent, but handle it better as handled it very badly.

Exactly. Reducing the 250,000 dead to maybe, 50-100k dead would have been totally doable.

But he denied it, then downplayed it, then blamed China and the WHO, then blamed Fauci, the CDC. Just completely idiotic and unhinged. A damn pandemic shouldn't be a political issue but he somehow turned it into one.

He even fucked up the stimulus checks. That was a rare case when the policy of the other side (Democrats) would have benefited Trump. Send a few more rounds of checks and suddenly, he's a responsible leader taking care of his people.

But he was mind-numbingly inept and stupid.

Back