Opinion To my Trump supporting bros...

You're pathetic. Liberals didn't accept the results of a finished election for 4 years, and you want us to fold before the votes are even finished counting.

I'd sooner want Kong on my team than a spineless piece of shit like you. Go be a fucking democrat, please.

Lmao

This is exactly what I expect to see on the right in the wake of the election. The left's problem has always been eating its own and that's a huge disadvantage in politics. I see the MAGA crowd becoming the equivalent of SJWs as moderates recognize their failure in this election and try to come back to a more reasonable form of conservatism.
What conservatism is that? TRUMP WAS THEE MODERATE YOU IDIOTS.

Conservatism was a bunch of thoughts people weren’t allowed to express, that the powers that be transferred into “Free market above all even if it kills us” and “Strong police presence in low crime suburbs, but deregulation for the super-rich.”

Is THAT the “moderate” conservatism you’re longing for? The media actually succeed in making dems thing Bush/Cheney is the way to go?

MORONS

What conservatism is that? TRUMP WAS THEE MODERATE YOU IDIOTS.

Conservatism was a bunch of thoughts people weren’t allowed to express, that the powers that be transferred into “Free market above all even if it kills us” and “Strong police presence in low crime suburbs, but deregulation for the super-rich.”

Is THAT the “moderate” conservatism you’re longing for? The media actually succeed in making dems thing Bush/Cheney is the way to go?

MORONS

Trump lost, get over it.

Sure there was mass election fraud. That was the goal with ballot harvesting and the attempt to making the voting process as simple as hitting a like button. The slight majority dead, alive and illegal voted for Biden. Benjamin Franklin once said the first duty of a voter was not to vote, but to be informed. The masters of the universe believe the only thing required should be government funded internet and a social media account.

The racists in America were willing at all costs to get Biden and Harris in office. Racism, hate and intolerance won. The bourgeois elitists in gated mansions far removed from the melting pot did their part. Look over there, not at me.

Hopefully in 10 years the entitled generation of children that played a part in electing the racists will grow up...

Sure there was mass election fraud. That was the goal with ballot harvesting and the attempt to making the voting process as simple as hitting a like button. The slight majority dead, alive and illegal voted for Biden. Benjamin Franklin once said the first duty of a voter was not to vote, but to be informed. The masters of the universe believe the only thing required should be government funded internet and a social media account.

The racists in America were willing at all costs to get Biden and Harris in office. Racism, hate and intolerance won. The bourgeois elitists in gated mansions far removed from the melting pot did their part. Look over there, not at me.

Hopefully in 10 years the entitled generation of children that played a part in electing the racists will grow up...

Ahhhhh the reason for moving endlessly to the left until we finally get to the Chinese style surveillance state.. Summed up nicely.

Sorry to break it to you. America been watching us for a lonnnng time. Don't need to blame the Chinese for that.

TS: you never had bragging rights to begin with. you're not even American.

Back