Opinion To my Trump supporting bros...

Lol losing by 5 million votes to a senile old man that didn't even leave his basement to campaign.... Trump was going to 4 rallies a day and still was soundly defeated in a landslide.

One and done one pump chump

keep coping ... whats that 11 threads you have spammed this?? enjoy the next 4 yrs
giphy.gif

I know that the (Joe Biden fondling a little girl) Gif really offends you because it makes your Avatar look ridiculous, but get used to it.

And I have nothing to cope with, troll. I'll wake up in the morning and still have a beautiful wife and children, a successful business, plenty of money in the bank
and a good life, just like I did before "Orange Man Bad" was elected and like I will after the creep is long gone. You on the other hand will have nobody but
yourself to blame your shortcomings on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that the (Joe Biden fondling a little girl) Gif really offends you because it makes your Avatar look ridiculous, but get used to it.

And I have nothing to cope with, troll. I'll wake up in the morning and still have a beautiful wife and children, a successful business and plenty of money in the bank
and a good life, just like I did before "Orange Man Bad" was elected and like I will after the creep is long gone. You on the other hand will have nobody but yourself
to blame your shortcomings on.

[SPOILER
3hQ83Ih.gif
]
You clicked on the spoiler, didn't you, troll?[/SPOILER]
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

unfortunately you'll have to wait for the courts to celebrate. the election rules weren't followed and were changed in an election year.

some deep coping going on ... i will give them this moment to reflect

You really pissed me off in the election thread too by some of you posting a bunch of Twitter conspiracy theories and other posts that made it seem like Trump was winning or going to win, only to Google results and find out it was bullshit.

As much as I liked hanging with everyone during election night, it was very annoying how many people didn't understand that if say Biden was leading with 10% of the vote in for Texas, that doesn't mean he is anywhere expected to win it. Lot of face palms to go around. With that said, most people only watch these races every four years minimum so I kinda get it.

As a Trump supporter I'm kind of enjoying this so far. So many lefties waiting with baited breath for trumpers to act like they did for 4 years.

A. We don't have control of the media to brainwash people into a frenzy.

B. We're not like you. Nobody is.

Please just accept the election results. Trump did this to himself with the horrible way he handled COVID. His COVID rhetoric actually got some of his supporters killed. Plus his divisive rhetoric and not acting like a real president turned a lot of independents off that voted for him in 2016. You can't pretend that this wasn't a possibility that people would be voting against Trump and not necessarily voting for Biden.

You really pissed me off in the election thread too by some of you posting a bunch of Twitter conspiracy theories and other posts that made it seem like Trump was winning or going to win, only to Google results and find out it was bullshit.

I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, but right now, the Democratic and left leaning posters now have all the bragging rights.

Just accept it.

Nice try Mitt
romney-doo.jpg

Please just accept the election results. Trump did this to himself with the horrible way he handled COVID. His COVID rhetoric actually got some of his supporters killed. Plus his divisive rhetoric and not acting like a real president turned a lot of independents off that voted for him in 2016. You can't pretend that this wasn't a possibility that people would be voting against Trump and not necessarily voting for Biden.

I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, but right now, the Democratic and left leaning posters now have all the bragging rights.

Just accept it.

To be fair at one point Biden was paying +270, no idea why but many people thought he would win for a stage.

Unsurprising he lost, was a shit show from his bullshit biggest inauguration claims to his election day "stop the count" speech.

Agreed that you should just take the L, but saying Trump handled COVID badly in the sense that he should have gone more soy and thus lost might be the worst post election analysis of all time

Trump cucked out to the lockdown cucks and allowed soy governors to force people to hide in their potato cellars. He should have gone full deSantis and use the constitution and data instead of soy to guide his decisions

Just accept it.

I know how much you think about likes and your post is similar to one I posted after 2016. *like*

I wonder how this would have gone if Trump had done 3 things differently.

1) not go all in on Covid denialism. I don't even mean in terms of policy.
2) Funded his wall by compromising on DACA, especially considering that he actually did better with Latino voters.
3) Stuck to bad mouthing Dems and not Republicans who worked for him or merely disagreed with him.

I'll add:
4) actually produce a health plan to replace Obamacare with (they've had 11 years to do so)
5) not shat on a war hero that is an icon in AZ
6) show us his taxes as promised

Just accept it.
Everybody is pretty chill.

the election results were strange because of a strange election. An investigation is needed as much to determine how people will cheat when done like this, as much as to keep trump in, which 99.8% isn’t happening.

Back