Opinion To my Trump supporting bros...

As much as I liked hanging with everyone during election night, it was very annoying how many people didn't understand that if say Biden was leading with 10% of the vote in for Texas, that doesn't mean he is anywhere expected to win it. Lot of face palms to go around. With that said, most people only watch these races every four years minimum so I kinda get it.

You watch Presidential races more often than every 4 years?

I'll add:
4) actually produce a health plan to replace Obamacare with (they've had 11 years to do so)
5) not shat on a war hero that is an icon in AZ
6) show us his taxes as promised
Obamacare without the mandate and punishments to the working poor us a good plan. There might not have been a better plan.

Everybody is pretty chill.

the election results were strange because of a strange election. An investigation is needed as much to determine how people will cheat when done like this, as much as to keep trump in, which 99.8% isn’t happening.

This. No one is rejecting the idea of Biden becoming president. We just want observers to be able to look at the count as we were promised. And a voting machine glitch caused a 30% error in one county; you have to understand that glitch and assess if the error could be more widespread. If these things happen and Biden is still in the lead, as I 99% expect he will be, then congrats to President Biden, I wish him the best.

You watch Presidential races more often than every 4 years?

No but you can do the same work on a senate or even house race in seeing the turnout and vote allocation of each region to come to a conclusion.

I wonder how this would have gone if Trump had done 3 things differently.

1) not go all in on Covid denialism. I don't even mean in terms of policy.
2) Funded his wall by compromising on DACA, especially considering that he actually did better with Latino voters.
3) Stuck to bad mouthing Dems and not Republicans who worked for him or merely disagreed with him.

COVID was the biggest of these, but he had 1 other HUGE flaw.

He should not have governed by twitter from the shitter. His need for constant attention was his biggest asset and his biggest liability. He got millions to somehow love him, but millions MORE to hate him.

keep coping ... whats that 11 threads you have spammed this?? enjoy the next 4 yrs
giphy.gif
4 years of rainbows. Feel bad for the kids that are going to grow up watching the left propaganda on tv, shows and movies. Sucks

As much as I liked hanging with everyone during election night, it was very annoying how many people didn't understand that if say Biden was leading with 10% of the vote in for Texas, that doesn't mean he is anywhere expected to win it. Lot of face palms to go around. With that said, most people only watch these races every four years minimum so I kinda get it.
Well to be fair, they got a LOT of false confidence from the bookies moving the lines so rapidly.... Trump was +500 at one point

"How he handled COVID"

People still think Trump could have done anything to prevent a pandemic lmao

4 years of rainbows. Feel bad for the kids that are going to grow up watching the left propaganda on tv, shows and movies. Sucks
Where have you been? There has been left propaganda on TV, shows and movies the past 4 years.

It wasn't just that Biden had an early lead but also that polls indicated Texas was up for grabs.

It wasn't just that Biden had an early lead but also that polls indicated Texas was up for grabs.

Yea, but when people do posts with under 10% reporting telling everyone Biden is up in Texas like it's a big deal, that implies they don't know what they are looking at. It was explained multiple times from Florida to Texas and other states but with 500 posters, it wasn't going to be resolved.

Not gonna happen. You can’t expect his fans to do that if their idol is acting like a child.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back