Opinion To my Trump supporting bros...

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please just accept the election results. Trump did this to himself with the horrible way he handled COVID. His COVID rhetoric actually got some of his supporters killed. Plus his divisive rhetoric and not acting like a real president turned a lot of independents off that voted for him in 2016. You can't pretend that this wasn't a possibility that people would be voting against Trump and not necessarily voting for Biden.

You really pissed me off in the election thread too by some of you posting a bunch of Twitter conspiracy theories and other posts that made it seem like Trump was winning or going to win, only to Google results and find out it was bullshit.

I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, but right now, the Democratic and left leaning posters now have all the bragging rights.

Just accept it.

yGcvqNh.gif

I wonder how this would have gone if Trump had done 3 things differently.

1) not go all in on Covid denialism. I don't even mean in terms of policy.
2) Funded his wall by compromising on DACA, especially considering that he actually did better with Latino voters.
3) Stuck to bad mouthing Dems and not Republicans who worked for him or merely disagreed with him.

Hey @HenryFlower, here's a chance to come in and build your likes up. You're going to need them. Its not like you have anything else to do today.

<Dany07>

As long as Biden makes it through the 4 years, we won't notice much of a difference.

Life is not over, they're not going to confiscate anyone's guns, everyday life will remain the same.

Honestly the only annoying thing right now is how much emphasis the media is putting on the VP having a vagina and being black.

Please just accept the election results. Trump did this to himself with the horrible way he handled COVID. His COVID rhetoric actually got some of his supporters killed. Plus his divisive rhetoric and not acting like a real president turned a lot of independents off that voted for him in 2016. You can't pretend that this wasn't a possibility that people would be voting against Trump and not necessarily voting for Biden.

You really pissed me off in the election thread too by some of you posting a bunch of Twitter conspiracy theories and other posts that made it seem like Trump was winning or going to win, only to Google results and find out it was bullshit.

I'm not saying this to be an ass to you, but right now, the Democratic and left leaning posters now have all the bragging rights.

Just accept it.
tumblr_mouvhb4WEq1swb8m1o1_r1_500.gif

Life is not over, they're not going to confiscate anyone's guns, everyday life will remain the same.

Let's just hope we don't end up confiscating guns from the dead hands of emotionally unbalanced, Rittenhouse-like, pro-Trump militia types who decide they have to shed blood to defend freedom and stop this election fraud "coup".

Trumpers need to stop going to Tim Pool and Ian Miles Cheong's Twitter.

Is Pool Boy actually on the election fraud train? Whenever I feel like he's hit bottom he finds a new bottom.

I wonder how this would have gone if Trump had done 3 things differently.

1) not go all in on Covid denialism. I don't even mean in terms of policy.
2) Funded his wall by compromising on DACA, especially considering that he actually did better with Latino voters.
3) Stuck to bad mouthing Dems and not Republicans who worked for him or merely disagreed with him.

He could have slam dunk had he used the pandemic as a ralying point and issuing maga masks at ralies.

Pandemic is a pandemic it may not have made a difference in relation to covid deaths as I believe not much can be done regardles of the leader. But atleast the optics will be better for him.

And he can focus now all the blame on China.

Back