Opinion To my Trump supporting bros...

Lol. Sure.
You see it happening right now before your very eyes.

How can you say "accept defeat" if you refuse to condemn President Trump for doing the very opposite?

When does the cognitive dissonance end?

Well, it was a joke and the caps is to emphasize how retarded you are.

He left it to your local government, and you're grasping at straws because orange man bad. You probably don't even know what Biden's platform was.

All I did was post why he could take blame for the poor covid response and you went all caps because you're trying to cope.

Trump was fucking shit.

All I did was post why he could take blame for the poor covid response and you went all caps because you're trying to cope.

Trump was fucking shit.

You didn't post anything you god damn moron, his administration was responsible for the mass production of goods to help support the healthcare system that ended up not needing a majority of the supplies. God you're an idiot.

You didn't post anything you god damn moron, his administration was responsible for the mass production of goods to help support the healthcare system that ended up not needing a majority of the supplies. God you're an idiot.

I'm not the one thinking trump handled the pandemic well numbnuts.

He was awful as @Possum Jenkins post clearly shows.

Go and cry more.

<DCrying>

There are upsides to this that I'm thankful for;

- My facebook will finally be clean of all the babies bitching daily about the lastest Trump thing invented by the shit media
- The left will likely start eating the left for not being left enough
- I get to totally shred Biden's leadership
- trunalimunumaprzure
- COVID is finally cured! Can you believe that?!

Pressure is off now. I don't have to defend Trump, not that it was hard but it was constant. All I have to do is point out libtard hypocrisy. Which is easy and plentiful! I am just hoping Biden survives for 4 years because Harris at the helm is going to be a whole other level of bullshit we will be fed on the daily. Ugh.

Bring on the next 4 years!

This. No one is rejecting the idea of Biden becoming president. We just want observers to be able to look at the count as we were promised. And a voting machine glitch caused a 30% error in one county; you have to understand that glitch and assess if the error could be more widespread. If these things happen and Biden is still in the lead, as I 99% expect he will be, then congrats to President Biden, I wish him the best.

Things happen every election. And they are looked at and litigated if necessary. And that is happening now right in front of our faces. And it will continue. But no one should be walking around under the delusion that any of this is going to alter the outcome. You are acting like the scrutiny is not happening this time, and that it could alter the outcome. You should stop that, it's not dignified.

I didn't say he handled it well, I said there was nothing he could do about lmao

go huff more paint you moron

He didn't do anything that's the point retard.

He dismissed as a hoax, said it would be over in 2 weeks and suggested injecting bleach.

He was fucking awful in dealing with it. You want your leader of the country to help you through a crisis not do fuck all except golf.

Bragging rights:
3hQ83Ih.gif

No matter what your political affiliation is, this is fucked up.

Most trump supporters actually have jobs and aren’t 22 year olds living with mommy and daddy still with free time to “protest”
You can have a job and lack common sense and intelligence... the world needs ditch diggers too.

Lol. Yes, and I tried to explain this repeatedly in the election night thread.

It really felt like the heavies because of how busy the thread was. If you explained anything, it would just get buried within a minute and you’d get ten more people saying the same thing shortly after. The midterm and special election threads usually have a smaller audience where that can be sorted out quicker.

Yeah life goes on. It won't be long until people come down from the victory and realise they're still stuck with Biden and harris

There are upsides to this that I'm thankful for;

- My facebook will finally be clean of all the babies bitching daily about the lastest Trump thing invented by the shit media
- The left will likely start eating the left for not being left enough
- I get to totally shred Biden's leadership
- trunalimunumaprzure
- COVID is finally cured! Can you believe that?!

Pressure is off now. I don't have to defend Trump, not that it was hard but it was constant. All I have to do is point out libtard hypocrisy. Which is easy and plentiful! I am just hoping Biden survives for 4 years because Harris at the helm is going to be a whole other level of bullshit we will be fed on the daily. Ugh.

Bring on the next 4 years!
Its good you have come to terms with the loss.

The Trump supporters were just too cocky this time around, just like the Hillary supporters in 2016. I told them that the way he handled Covid and the economic crash was going to cost him the election. But did they listen? No. I'm no fan of Biden (I'm a Sanders supporter) but he is still better than Trump by a country mile.

Wait until your debt:GDP hits 100%.

Then we'll see how "nothing will change". Hyper normalization is a prime indicator of low intelligence.

This thread is started by a Canadian who lives in another country.

“except The election results he says.” Lmfao. You don’t even live here.
Also, it’s pretty rich to see Trump supporters only fess up on his shortcomings AFTER he lost. Way to speak truth to power lol.

Back